payment gateway using sandbox

prateek-2
Hi

   Since we need to implement payment gateway using sandbox which is test environment for implementing all the features of  "Paypal" . Could anyone please tell me how i will configure ofbiz so that it works with "SANDBOX" .
  Like the necessary files , where we could make changes.

 Thanks
 Prateek
 Voltix Software
 India.

Re: payment gateway using sandbox

rajsaini
What exactly you mean by "sandbox" here?

AFAIK, for Paypal integration, all the required code is available in the
Ofbiz. You would need to modify the payment.properties in accounting
component. And of course an account with Paypal. You will also need to
configure your store to use the Paypal. Follow the Business Setup Guide
as pointed by others here.

For integration with other payment processors, there are couple of
implementation. You can base your implementation on them. For this you
will again need to sign up with a bank and open a merchant account.

And better hire an Ofbiz consultant if you are attempting to do which
you do not understand. There are many available in India and I am one of
them.

Thanks,

Raj

Prateek wrote:

> Hi
>
>    Since we need to implement payment gateway using sandbox which is test
> environment for implementing all the features of  "Paypal" . Could anyone
> please tell me how i will configure ofbiz so that it works with "SANDBOX" .
>   Like the necessary files , where we could make changes.
>
>  Thanks
>  Prateek
>  Voltix Software
>  India.

Re: payment gateway using sandbox

sandbox is a different URL login and data.
you need to read the paypal documentation at paypal.

Prateek sent the following on 10/17/2007 11:29 PM:

> Hi
>
>    Since we need to implement payment gateway using sandbox which is test
> environment for implementing all the features of  "Paypal" . Could anyone
> please tell me how i will configure ofbiz so that it works with "SANDBOX" .
>   Like the necessary files , where we could make changes.
>
>  Thanks
>  Prateek
>  Voltix Software
>  India.

The competition

SkipDever
Thought you all might be interested as SAP is the only real Ofbiz
competition:

SAN FRANCISCO -- German enterprise software company SAP reported quarterly
revenue that was slightly above Wall Street's expectations Thursday.

SAP reported a top line of $3.45 billion, up 9.5% over the same quarter of
2006 when revenue was $3.15 billion. Analysts were expecting $3.4 billion in
revenue, according to Thomson Financial.

Re: The competition

Hi Skip,

What about Compiere, Adempiere, OpenBravo, ERP5 and TinyERP (shortlist ;o)

Jacques

De : "skip@theDevers" <[hidden email]>

> Thought you all might be interested as SAP is the only real Ofbiz
> competition:
>
> SAN FRANCISCO -- German enterprise software company SAP reported quarterly
> revenue that was slightly above Wall Street's expectations Thursday.
>
> SAP reported a top line of $3.45 billion, up 9.5% over the same quarter of
> 2006 when revenue was $3.15 billion. Analysts were expecting $3.4 billion in
> revenue, according to Thomson Financial.

RE: The competition

SkipDever
Jacques

I forgot the tongue-in-cheek symbol.  >)

De : "skip@theDevers" <[hidden email]>

> Thought you all might be interested as SAP is the only real Ofbiz
> competition:
>
> SAN FRANCISCO -- German enterprise software company SAP reported quarterly
> revenue that was slightly above Wall Street's expectations Thursday.
>
> SAP reported a top line of $3.45 billion, up 9.5% over the same quarter of
> 2006 when revenue was $3.15 billion. Analysts were expecting $3.4 billion
in
> revenue, according to Thomson Financial.

Re: The competition

jonwimp
A recent news also stated that SAP intends to target really small businesses, I think with an ASP
or SAS model. Like NetSuite.

Jonathon