payment type

Passalacqua Nicolas
Hi,

I saw that we could attach a payment type to a product.

So I've got payments types attach to a "profit center" (French
translation).

And an other one attach to a product of this "profit center".

But when I'm arriving in the checkout process to choose my payment
method, I can't see the product payment method define in the product.

So there something I misunderstood !!!

What the payment method in the product view is for ?

Regards,

Nick

TR: payment type

Passalacqua Nicolas

Sorry to insist but i look up everywhere i could and I couldn't find any answer or tips about it so:

I saw that we could attach à payment type to a product.

So I've got payments types attach to a store.

And an other payment type attach to a product of this store.

But when I'm arriving in the checkout process, of the frontEnd, to choose my payment method, I can't see the product payment method define in the product.

What the payment method in the product view is for?
How's is it working if I got two product in my cart with two differents payment method?

Any tips will be welcome,
Regards,

Nick