paypal with ofbiz

kacireddy
Hi guys,

      I am testing shoppingcart application in ofbiz with paypal.If the paypal user login in paypal developer central before placing the order then it is working fine, but with out loging in paypal developer central if he place the order it is asking to login in paypal developer central. If I login inpaypal developer central, shopping cart information (items details) what I place order is missing.

     can any one help me to solve this problem .It is very urgent to me.

    Thanks in advance

    Sandhya