presentation layer created by JSP

byte
Hello

Is there some sample of presentation layer developed with JSP ?
If there is some sample with form please tell me.

10x all

Re: presentation layer created by JSP

byte
I am interest how can I access input and output parameter for a service in JSP file ?
Output parameters might be access by request object in the JSP files.
Please give some idea for accessing the input parameters.

byte wrote
Hello

Is there some sample of presentation layer developed with JSP ?
If there is some sample with form please tell me.

10x all

Re: presentation layer created by JSP

Adrian Crum
Why are you using JSP?

-Adrian

byte wrote:

> I am interest how can I access input and output parameter for a service in
> JSP file ?
> Output parameters might be access by request object in the JSP files.
> Please give some idea for accessing the input parameters.
>

> byte wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> Is there some sample of presentation layer developed with JSP ?
>> If there is some sample with form please tell me.
>>

>> 10x all

Re: presentation layer created by JSP

ofbiz migrated from JSP to Freemaker and widgets.
the last reminiscences is the error.jsp.
If this is because JSP is what your familar with, I suggest you look at
the widgets and freemaker files.

byte sent the following on 10/16/2008 1:05 PM: