DIffernce between context root and context path

DIffernce between context root and context path

myofbiz
Hi
Can some one tell me what is the contextPath and contextRoot which we compare in appbar.ftl

Thankyou

Re: DIffernce between context root and context path

From: "adithi agarwal" <[hidden email]>
> Hi
> Can some one tell me what is the contextPath and contextRoot which we compare in appbar.ftl
>
> Thankyou

Simply put ${contextPath} and ${thisApp} in appbar.ftl to see them on screen. You should understand.

Re: DIffernce between context root and context path

Nalin Chandra
Hi this is easily understandable if you print the both value on your ftl page.
context root are the all root define in the component-load.xml as component and mount in the web.xml with display-app-bar="true". context path is the present request path.

myofbiz wrote
Hi
Can some one tell me what is the contextPath and contextRoot which we compare in appbar.ftl

Thankyou

Re: DIffernce between context root and context path

myofbiz
Thankyou for ur reply..

> Can some one tell me what is the contextPath and contextRoot which we compare in appbar.ftl
>
> Thankyou

Simply put ${contextPath} and ${thisApp} in appbar.ftl to see them on screen. You should understand.

Jacques