process data before and after Fremarker templats

process data before and after Fremarker templats

byte
Hello

Is there some tutorial for processing data before and after freemarker templates?
I know that .groovy files are used for this purpose. Тhee files contains beanshell scripts.
If there is some tutorial please share with me.

10x all

Re: process data before and after Fremarker templats

Rashko Rejmer
Hi,
The best source of information how to process data with groovy are the
groovy files.
There are a lot of them in OFBiz.

Here are some links that could be useful:
http://groovy.codehaus.org/
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Beginner%27s+Development+Guide+Using+Practice+Application
   - part 2, step - 3
http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4459
http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=4472

Regards,
Rashko Rejmer

On Oct 28, 2008, at 12:05 AM, Geotek office wrote:

> Hello
>
> Is there some tutorial for processing data before and after
> freemarker templates?
> I know that .groovy files are used for this purpose. Тhee files
> contains beanshell scripts.
> If there is some tutorial please share with me.
>
> 10x all

Re: process data before and after Fremarker templats

best docs is the code in
framework/webapp/src/org/ofbiz/webapp/ftl
folder.

Geotek office sent the following on 10/27/2008 3:05 PM: