product not found for product id

Abhishake Agarwal-2
Hello,

I think there is a  small bug when  we get login  after visiting  the product detail screen i.e I should see the same product detail after login but this is not happening instead I see a message " product not found for product id". This problem doesn't come when you add the product to a cart from product detail screen and then get login. can anybody please help me regarding this. if this is a bug please tell me which class actually handle this.

I have attached the screen short.

Regards,
Abhishake

Re: product not found for product id

rajsaini
Hi Abhishake,

It is better to create a bug in Jira and attach the screenshot. Your
attachment did not pass through the mailing list software.

Thanks,

Raj
Abhishake Agarwal wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I think there is a  small bug when  we get login  after visiting  the
> product detail screen i.e I should see the same product detail after
> login but this is not happening instead I see a message " product not
> found for product id". This problem doesn't come when you add the
> product to a cart from product detail screen and then get login. can
> anybody please help me regarding this. if this is a bug please tell me
> which class actually handle this.
>
> I have attached the screen short.
>
> Regards,
> Abhishake