recompile java file

myofbiz
Hi
Can someone please  tell me how to compile and recompile a java file...

Thankyou

Re: recompile java file

skpradeepkumar
Hi,

Use these commands.
for comilation : ant
for clean and compile : ant clean-all
                                  ant

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar

Re: recompile java file

BJ Freeman
only use
ant clean-all
ant run-install
if your doing it after a update, since it deletes the derby database,
then rebuilds a new database with demo data.
use
ant clean
ant build
for just recompiling a file you have just change the code in.
in most cases
you can just do a
ant build
and it will rebuild the change files and put them in the jar.

Pradeep Kumar sent the following on 10/22/2008 10:44 AM:

> Hi,
>
> Use these commands.
> for comilation : ant
> for clean and compile : ant clean-all
>                                   ant
>
> On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 11:10 PM, adithi agarwal <[hidden email]>wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> Can someone please  tell me how to compile and recompile a java file...
>>
>> Thankyou

Re: recompile java file

myofbiz
HI Pradeep
thanks for your reply.....I tried it but I cant see the
changes i have made to my java file....From eclipse I have done ant
clean and run-install

Thankyou

Re: recompile java file

Divesh Dutta
Hi Adithi ,
                After running ant commands you must refresh your
directory or component in Eclipse. This might help you to get the
changes you have made. And you can get other targets of ant from
build.xml (root directory).

--
Regards
Divesh Dutta

http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indore

Office :- +917314093684
Direct :- +919301810453

Re: recompile java file

onima
Hi!! adithi
Just have a look over ofbiz/build.xml.If you are not able to see changes
then in my opinion you can just use "ant refresh" from terminal which is
being given as target in ofbiz/build.xml --- <target name="refresh">
                                                                <antcall
target="clean-all"/>
                                                                <antcall
target="build"/>
                                                            </target>
May be it can help you.

Thanks and Regards
ONIMA KASLIWAL
www.hotwaxmedia.com

adithi agarwal wrote:

> HI Pradeep
> thanks for your reply.....I tried it but I cant see the
> changes i have made to my java file....From eclipse I have done ant
> clean and run-install
>
> Thankyou

Re: recompile java file

Chirag Manocha-2
Adithi,
Try to do this from console. With this you should have your server
shutdown. The changes will reflect when you use the ant command and
start your server.
With this I would also like you to read the link : http://ant.apache.org

Regards

Chirag Manocha