row submit check boxes in multi forms are disappeared

row submit check boxes in multi forms are disappeared

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi all,

I've noticed that the row submit check boxes in multi forms are
disappeared... before I start to search for the cause of the problem, do
you have some hints/suggestions?

Re: row submit check boxes in multi forms are disappeared

Adrian Crum-2
David did some work on the form widget checkboxes during the dev conference (rev 516317). Maybe that has something to do with it.

Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]> wrote: Hi all,

I've noticed that the row submit check boxes in multi forms are
disappeared... before I start to search for the cause of the problem, do
you have some hints/suggestions?

Jacopo