setting alignment and width for field tag

NV

setting alignment and width for field tag

NV
Hi,

Can I set width and alignment for a field tag of form widget.Refer following:

<form name="SomeName" ...>
<field name="id" ...>...</field>
</form>

How can I customize the width and the alignment for the field tag? Is there any?

Thanks in advance
NV

Re: setting alignment and width for field tag

BJ Freeman
you have to use the CSS for this. Not sure if you can add Classes to the
field since they are auto generated.

NV sent the following on 10/22/2006 8:56 PM: