shopping cart is not emptied

dhilip kumar
Hi,
  I am using opentaps-8.3. for Production.
  If I logout and close the browser, the shopping cart is not emptied;
  It shows the older cart items always. I tried several times.
  Since this is an important issue, I need the help.

  Thanks in advance
  Dhilip

---------------------------------
See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com.  Check it out.

Re: shopping cart is not emptied

Midhat
The order persists until you click clear order. (thats the way it is in
0.9.1)

On 8/1/06, dhilip kumar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>   I am using opentaps-8.3. for Production.
>   If I logout and close the browser, the shopping cart is not emptied;
>   It shows the older cart items always. I tried several times.
>   Since this is an important issue, I need the help.
>
>   Thanks in advance
>   Dhilip
>

> ---------------------------------
> See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com.  Check it out.

Re: shopping cart is not emptied

dhilip kumar
If we don not wish that approach is there way to restrict it?

  Thanks
  Dhilip

On 8/1/06, dhilip kumar wrote:

> Hi,
> I am using opentaps-8.3. for Production.
> If I logout and close the browser, the shopping cart is not emptied;
> It shows the older cart items always. I tried several times.
> Since this is an important issue, I need the help.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Dhilip

> See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com. Check it out.

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger’s low  PC-to-Phone call rates.