simple-method.xsd doc

Hi commiters,

I continue to work on simple-method.xsd doc. But due to new PMC policy,  I have no more commit right to framework. So I wonder if
you prefer that I create a whole patch at end or some patches before end ?

Re: simple-method.xsd doc

Adrian Crum
While we're on the subject, where can I find a list of the committers and the
commit priviledges they have?

Jacques Le Roux wrote:

> Hi commiters,
>
> I continue to work on simple-method.xsd doc. But due to new PMC policy,  I have no more commit right to framework. So I wonder if
> you prefer that I create a whole patch at end or some patches before end ?

Re: simple-method.xsd doc

David E Jones

Either way you want to Jacques.

A good way to do this is to add a patch to a jira issue when you're
done with a working session and ask for it to be committed (and just
assign it to me for these ones so it will pop up on my priority
list). If I don't get to it by the time you start working again, just
work from your sandbox and do the exact same thing (submit another
patch that replaces the previous one when you're done with your
working session).

The worst case scenario is that I apply a previous patch during your
work session, but that generally isn't a big deal as when you update
after I commit anything that is the same between your sandbox and the
patch will just merge happily.

This is kind of a standard process that everyone should use for works
that they want to get in ASAP but that take a longer period of time
to complete.

-David