style for <container> tag

Midhat
The screen xml files contain text like <container style="contentarea">.
where these styles are defined

Refering to this screen http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4596/qnh3.png
My ultimate objective is to get the appbar and app haer appear togather and
the main screen should be centered below them, with a li'l blank space on
the sides (like in header and app bar). I achieved the effect for the above
2 FTLs by enclosing them in a table cell, seting table width to a little
less than my browser width and enclosing the table in a centered div. but
this wont work on the content screns

Re: style for <container> tag

BJ Freeman
framework/images/webapp/images/*.css files
depends if you using the ecommerce or the rest as to which one.

Midhat Ali sent the following on 8/3/2006 3:39 AM: