subscribe

Mukesh Marathe-4

Re: subscribe

Please have a look here : http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists

Sort of RTFM

Jacques

----- Message d'origine -----
De : "Mukesh Marathe" <[hidden email]>
À : <[hidden email]>
Envoyé : jeudi 19 juillet 2007 07:04
Objet : subscribe

Re: subscribe

Amit Shinde
Bonjour Jacques,
                    Thanks for the reply. But you missed the person who needed it :) . You replied just to the mailing list and that person is not on the mailing list yet. :) hehe

-Amit

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
Please have a look here : http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists

Sort of RTFM

Jacques

Re: subscribe

Yes, so true, forgot the cc, mixed with unsubscribes, was a bit upset, all this guys willing to unsubscribe ;o)

Here it is.

Jacques

Re: subscribe

Scott Gray
Hi Jacques

I wouldn't worry too much, if unsubscribing is too complicated then OFBiz
was probably not right for them.

Regards
Scott

On 20/07/07, Jacques Le Roux <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yes, so true, forgot the cc, mixed with unsubscribes, was a bit upset, all
> this guys willing to unsubscribe ;o)
>
> Here it is.
>
> Jacques

Re: subscribe

Thanks for your support Scott :o)

Bah, I don't worry : I see plenty of new talents helping in OFBiz and this is just great ! I just would like to have some more time
to help more to review and commit all this good work.Unfortunately for now I have really not enough time. But frankly as said David
and Jonathon recently, it's also good to see OFBiz providing us more and more work. Not only as commiters I mean...

Jacques

De : "Scott Gray" <[hidden email]>
Hi Jacques