this week's blog is done

Re: this week's blog is done

cjhowe
I believe 446923 was a typo

Links in screenlet headers use now style rather than
class

Should have been:

Links in screenlet headers now use class rather than
style

--- Si Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://ofbiz-new.blogspot.com/2006/09/ofbiz-development-svn-r448978.html

Re: this week's blog is done

Si Chen-2
Hey!  Thanks for reading that thing--it makes it all worthwhile!!!

Is this true?  I just copied it off the svn email.  I'll change it.

Si

On Sep 22, 2006, at 4:40 PM, Chris Howe wrote:

> I believe 446923 was a typo
>
> Links in screenlet headers use now style rather than
> class
>
> Should have been:
>
> Links in screenlet headers now use class rather than
> style
>
> --- Si Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> http://ofbiz-new.blogspot.com/2006/09/ofbiz-development-svn-
> r448978.html

Re: this week's blog is done

cjhowe
Thanks for cranking that out every week.  It's much
more convenient then subscribing to the commits
mailing list.  As far as it being true here is a
sample of the diff commit:

-        <div style="float: right;">
+        <div class="boxlink">

--- Si Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey!  Thanks for reading that thing--it makes it all
> worthwhile!!!
>
> Is this true?  I just copied it off the svn email.
> I'll change it.
>
> Si
>

> On Sep 22, 2006, at 4:40 PM, Chris Howe wrote:
>
> > I believe 446923 was a typo
> >
> > Links in screenlet headers use now style rather
> than
> > class
> >
> > Should have been:
> >
> > Links in screenlet headers now use class rather
> than
> > style
> >
> > --- Si Chen <[hidden email]>
> wrote:

http://ofbiz-new.blogspot.com/2006/09/ofbiz-development-svn-

> > r448978.html

Re: this week's blog is done

Si Chen-2
Ok fixed.

Thanks,

Si

On Sep 22, 2006, at 4:58 PM, Chris Howe wrote:

> Thanks for cranking that out every week.  It's much
> more convenient then subscribing to the commits
> mailing list.  As far as it being true here is a
> sample of the diff commit:
>
> -        <div style="float: right;">
> +        <div class="boxlink">
>
> --- Si Chen <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hey!  Thanks for reading that thing--it makes it all
>> worthwhile!!!
>>
>> Is this true?  I just copied it off the svn email.
>> I'll change it.
>>
>> Si
>>

>> On Sep 22, 2006, at 4:40 PM, Chris Howe wrote:
>>
>>> I believe 446923 was a typo
>>>
>>> Links in screenlet headers use now style rather
>> than
>>> class
>>>
>>> Should have been:
>>>
>>> Links in screenlet headers now use class rather
>> than
>>> style
>>>
>>> --- Si Chen <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>

> http://ofbiz-new.blogspot.com/2006/09/ofbiz-development-svn-
>>
>>> r448978.html

Re: this week's blog is done

Sorry was my mistake,

My apologies to Chris who noticed it and Si who had to correct his blog.

BTW it's good to see that commits are so seriously reviewed.

Jacques

From: "Chris Howe" <[hidden email]>