where createCreditCard service is actually defined in OFBiz

where createCreditCard service is actually defined in OFBiz

Ajey
Hi,

I'm new to this forum. I'm trying to implement Debit Card payment method to my application. I tried it in the same way as Credit Card do. But it is not finding the service method and showing that "Service method does not exist" but I have written respective code in PaymentMethodServices.java. The interesting thing is that even if I deleted the createCreditCard method from the java file, it still performed well and created credit card successfully. So, I need to know that which is the place where the actual definition of "createCreditCard" is, so that I can define my "createDebitCard" at that very place.

Plz anyone who aware of this solution, help me.

Ajey (ajey.bitin@gmail.com)

Re: where createCreditCard service is actually defined in OFBiz

hans_bakker
1. if you want to know where a service is located look in webTools ->
service reference and search for the service name.
click on it and it will tell you where it is. Please note the 'engine
name' if is Java then it will be stored in a Java file.

2.if you remove a Java method, did you recompile with ant?
Java gets compiled in a jar file and stays there even if you only remove
the source.

regards,
Hans

--