which file XML are defined the data of demo ?

which file XML are defined the data of demo ?

sqlien
I want to know in which file XML are defined the data of demonstration of the list of the catalogues provides by ofbiz?

Re: which file XML are defined the data of demo ?

BJ Freeman
if you look in the ofbiz-component.xml of each module you will see the
dataresource type data and readername = demo
for catalogs look in applications/products

sqlien sent the following on 6/25/2007 7:39 AM:
> I want to know in which file XML are defined the data of demonstration of the
> list of the catalogues provides by ofbiz?

Re: which file XML are defined the data of demo ?

Daniel Martínez-4
I found most of the demo data in the ecommerce application