why to define a xml pattern from a xml file wiith a general routine.

why to define a xml pattern from a xml file wiith a general routine.

BJ Freeman
I sure the smarter guys in ofbiz will think this simple.
if so just point me to where I need to look.
using the ebay an amazon protocols for http:
would like a way to use the xml files for each call as a model, so I
don't have to write all the xml in the code.
I would like to leverage anything already done with just some modifications.

Anybody?

Re: why to define a xml pattern from a xml file wiith a general routine.

BJ Freeman
I found it.
thanks for google check out example, Jacques

BJ Freeman sent the following on 8/6/2008 9:48 PM: