your feedback PLEASE - ofbizPostalAddress FTL transform

your feedback PLEASE - ofbizPostalAddress FTL transform

Si Chen-2
Hi everybody -

I've been troubled by the fact that we have all this HTML code all
over the place to display postal addresses, so we worked on an
ofbizPostalAddress transform similar to ofbizCurrency in the hopes of
standardizing.  Please give us your feedback on this issue:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-203

and let us know if this is something you like or don't like to see in
the project.

Si

Re: your feedback PLEASE - ofbizPostalAddress FTL transform

Daniel Kunkel
Si

I'm a little unclear. Could the ofbizPostalAddress system be extended
to adjust the format based on the destination? Would it be possible to
develop an efficient java processor that could efficiently generate
correctly formatted data?

I think a fixed ofbizPostalAddress format would work, but a robust geo
accurate version would be better if that is possible.

Thanks

On Fri, 2006-09-15 at 18:28 -0700, Si Chen wrote:

> Hi everybody -
>
> I've been troubled by the fact that we have all this HTML code all
> over the place to display postal addresses, so we worked on an
> ofbizPostalAddress transform similar to ofbizCurrency in the hopes of
> standardizing.  Please give us your feedback on this issue:
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-203
>
> and let us know if this is something you like or don't like to see in
> the project.
>
> Si

Re: your feedback PLEASE - ofbizPostalAddress FTL transform

had mail server problems. resend

BJ Freeman sent the following on 9/17/2006 11:01 AM: