Add new payement method

Cyrille de Lambert
Hi all,

I want to purpose new payment method without implement all interface  like cybersource.

I need to send amount of order with other parameters to the bank but I don't have to pruprose to the client to input Credit Card Number in my site. The codes of credit cards cannot be stored on a ecommerce site of trade in the French legislation.

I seek the means of being nearest possible to the OFBiz implement in order to be able to propose the means of payment cyberplus (organization of the Banque Populaire bank) to the OFBiz project.

Regards

PS : Sorry I french

--
AUGURIA
Cyrille de Lambert
Fax : +33 (0) 2 51 13 52 88
http://www.auguria.net

Re: Add new payement method

Hi Cyrille,

AFAIK, it seems that you have to do yourself you road from that point. I will ask tomorrow to someone who hopefully have done some work around this thematic...

Jacques

Fax : +33 (0) 2 51 13 52 88
http://www.auguria.net

Re: Add new payement method

Hi Cyrille,

The guys who did this job was working with Atos solution (SIPS :  secured internet paiement system). I don't know if your solution is alike, let me know. His solution is working but he did it very quickly (so a bit dirty ;o) with BeanShell.

Jacques

AFAIK, it seems that you have to do yourself you road from that point. I will ask tomorrow to someone who hopefully have done some work around this thematic...

Jacques

Fax : +33 (0) 2 51 13 52 88
http://www.auguria.net

Re: Add new payement method

Cyrille de Lambert
I Jacques,

I use the same solution which was sent to me by cyberplus. I want to make a reusable and easily skeletal solution as for the American means of payment. I think of making an interface easy  implemnt and usable for other means of French payment.

I want know best practices

Regards

Cyrille

Jacques Le Roux a écrit :
Hi Cyrille,

The guys who did this job was working with Atos solution (SIPS :  secured internet paiement system). I don't know if your solution is alike, let me know. His solution is working but he did it very quickly (so a bit dirty ;o) with BeanShell.

Jacques

AFAIK, it seems that you have to do yourself you road from that point. I will ask tomorrow to someone who hopefully have done some work around this thematic...

Jacques

Fax : +33 (0) 2 51 13 52 88
http://www.auguria.net

Re: Add new payement method

Hi Cyrille,

I cuted the msg a bit ;o)

It would be great if we could have a skeletal solutions (Atos SIPS is widely used in France and perhaps in Europe, at least Benelux I guess).

For the moment, all I can give you is an idea of what was done in last case. As I said before It's *surely not best practices*, just to give you an idea of how he did it. My friend gaves me that : (a bsh snippet). I did not review the code (just made some formatting) ...

if("ORDER_PROCESSING".equals(orderHeader.getString("statusId"))) {
    beganTransaction = TransactionUtil.begin(); // modify the order role first - reset it to the current logged person
    orderRoleList = delegator.findByAnd("OrderRole", UtilMisc.toMap("orderId", orderId, "roleTypeId", "PLACING_CUSTOMER"));
    orderRole = null;
    if(orderRoleList.size() > 0) {
        orderRole = orderRoleList.get(0);
        delegator.removeByAnd("OrderRole", UtilMisc.toMap("orderId", orderId, "roleTypeId", "PLACING_CUSTOMER"));
        orderRole.set("partyId", userLogin.getString("partyId")); delegator.create(orderRole);
    }
}

HTH