Any way to completely compile all of OFBiz into .class files?

Any way to completely compile all of OFBiz into .class files?

jonwimp
Is there any way to compile Widget XML into HTML, and Minilang into .class?

Or are there obfuscators for XML, so I don't need to get to .class stage for obfuscation?

Jonathon

Re: Any way to completely compile all of OFBiz into .class files?

Kane Lo
There is one way I have seen before, encrypt the XML. then dynamically
decrypt it before it read.

Re: Any way to completely compile all of OFBiz into .class files?

David E Jones

This is server-side code... and mostly intended for open source or custom commercial development... why do you need to hide what is in the code?

-David

Jonathon -- Improov wrote:
> Is there any way to compile Widget XML into HTML, and Minilang into .class?
>
> Or are there obfuscators for XML, so I don't need to get to .class stage
> for obfuscation?
>
> Jonathon

Re: Any way to completely compile all of OFBiz into .class files?

jonwimp
Somebody I know wanted to package it as a single-version mass-market software.

I know that OFBiz framework is intended for custom development, given the developer tools (widget
xml, minilang, etc). Obviously, the easiest way forward is to either serve the software with an
ASP model, or simply perform custom development for each customer.

Jonathon