[CODE CLEANUP] Remove Debug.logError() used before ServiceUtil.returnError()

[CODE CLEANUP] Remove Debug.logError() used before ServiceUtil.returnError()

deepak nigam-2
Hello All,

We have the practice of placing an error log using the method
Debug.logError() before returning the error from a service using the method
ServiceUtil.returnError(). As we already have an error log statement inside
the method ServiceUtil.returnError() now, should we remove the debug
statement before it?

In this way, we can remove a few thousands of lines from the code. However,
we can leave the occurrences having a custom error message.

WDYT?

Thanks & Regards
Deepak Nigam

Re: [CODE CLEANUP] Remove Debug.logError() used before ServiceUtil.returnError()

Deepak Dixit-4
Hi Deepak,

Debug.logError help to trace the class file, if we remove this then it will
be difficult to identify the class file.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit