Upgrading the Authorize.net AIM API

Nameet Jain-3
Hello Team,

While researching around Advanced Integration Method (AIM) Authorize.net
API, I found that the AIM API has now been deprecated. Authorize.net
suggest upgrading the AIM support to XML or JSON based support. Please let
me know your thoughts.

Here is the link for your reference
https://developer.authorize.net/api/upgrade_guide/
https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html

Nameet Jain

Re: Upgrading the Authorize.net AIM API

Pierre Smits-3
I believe first the discussion on how we’re going to deal with these kind
of 3rd party solution integrations, whether they be fintech, logistic or
other,  should be completed first.

Many times aspects regarding this has been brought forward in other threads
and in tickets.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*

On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 1:39 PM, Nameet Jain <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Team,
>
> While researching around Advanced Integration Method (AIM) Authorize.net
> API, I found that the AIM API has now been deprecated. Authorize.net
> suggest upgrading the AIM support to XML or JSON based support. Please let
> me know your thoughts.
>
> Here is the link for your reference
> https://developer.authorize.net/api/upgrade_guide/
> https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html

> Regards,
> Nameet Jain

Re: Upgrading the Authorize.net AIM API

I guess Pierre is referring to https://markmail.org/message/zf5tz7qpgokldvtl and above...

Jacques

Le 22/09/2018 à 14:12, Pierre Smits a écrit :

> I believe first the discussion on how we’re going to deal with these kind
> of 3rd party solution integrations, whether they be fintech, logistic or
> other,  should be completed first.
>
> Many times aspects regarding this has been brought forward in other threads
> and in tickets.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Pierre Smits
>
> *Apache Trafodion <https://trafodion.apache.org>, Vice President*
> *Apache Directory <https://directory.apache.org>, PMC Member*
> Apache Incubator <https://incubator.apache.org>, committer
> *Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
> since 2008*
> Apache Steve <https://steve.apache.org>, committer
>
> On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 1:39 PM, Nameet Jain <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello Team,
>>
>> While researching around Advanced Integration Method (AIM) Authorize.net
>> API, I found that the AIM API has now been deprecated. Authorize.net
>> suggest upgrading the AIM support to XML or JSON based support. Please let
>> me know your thoughts.
>>
>> Here is the link for your reference
>> https://developer.authorize.net/api/upgrade_guide/
>> https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html
>>
>> Thanks
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Nameet Jain

Re: Upgrading the Authorize.net AIM API

Scott Gray-3
Maybe, but I see no reason to have an architecture discussion as a
prerequisite for a simple API update.

Regards
Scott

On Tue, 25 Sep 2018, 06:03 Jacques Le Roux, <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I guess Pierre is referring to
> https://markmail.org/message/zf5tz7qpgokldvtl and above...
>
> Jacques
>

> Le 22/09/2018 à 14:12, Pierre Smits a écrit :
> > I believe first the discussion on how we’re going to deal with these kind
> > of 3rd party solution integrations, whether they be fintech, logistic or
> > other,  should be completed first.
> >
> > Many times aspects regarding this has been brought forward in other
> threads
> > and in tickets.
> >

> > Best regards,
> >
> > Pierre Smits
> >
> > *Apache Trafodion <https://trafodion.apache.org>, Vice President*
> > *Apache Directory <https://directory.apache.org>, PMC Member*
> > Apache Incubator <https://incubator.apache.org>, committer
> > *Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without
> privileges)
> > since 2008*
> > Apache Steve <https://steve.apache.org>, committer
> >
> > On Sat, Sep 22, 2018 at 1:39 PM, Nameet Jain <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello Team,
> >>
> >> While researching around Advanced Integration Method (AIM) Authorize.net
> >> API, I found that the AIM API has now been deprecated. Authorize.net
> >> suggest upgrading the AIM support to XML or JSON based support. Please
> let
> >> me know your thoughts.
> >>
> >> Here is the link for your reference
> >> https://developer.authorize.net/api/upgrade_guide/
> >> https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >> --
> >> Regards,
> >> Nameet Jain

Re: Upgrading the Authorize.net AIM API

Arun Patidar-2
+1 Nameet, sounds good.

Thanks & Regards
---
Arun Patidar
Director of Information SystemsHotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co>

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 6:31 AM Scott Gray <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Maybe, but I see no reason to have an architecture discussion as a
> prerequisite for a simple API update.
>
> Regards
> Scott
>
> On Tue, 25 Sep 2018, 06:03 Jacques Le Roux, <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > I guess Pierre is referring to
> > https://markmail.org/message/zf5tz7qpgokldvtl and above...
> >
> > Jacques
> >

> > Le 22/09/2018 à 14:12, Pierre Smits a écrit :
> > > I believe first the discussion on how we’re going to deal with these
> kind
> > > of 3rd party solution integrations, whether they be fintech, logistic
> or
> > > other,  should be completed first.
> > >
> > > Many times aspects regarding this has been brought forward in other
> > threads
> > > and in tickets.
> > >

> > > Best regards,
> > >
> > > Pierre Smits
> > >
> > > *Apache Trafodion <https://trafodion.apache.org>, Vice President*
> > > *Apache Directory <https://directory.apache.org>, PMC Member*
> > > Apache Incubator <https://incubator.apache.org>, committer
> > > *Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without
> > privileges)
> > > since 2008*
> > > Apache Steve <https://steve.apache.org>, committer

> Authorize.net
> > let

Re: Upgrading the Authorize.net AIM API

Michael Brohl-3
+1

Once there is an agreement for the integration strategy, we can update
all 3rd party integrations accordingly.

This should not block any work on integration updates.

Regards,

Michael

Am 26.09.18 um 03:00 schrieb Scott Gray:

> Maybe, but I see no reason to have an architecture discussion as a
> prerequisite for a simple API update.
>
> Regards
> Scott
>
> On Tue, 25 Sep 2018, 06:03 Jacques Le Roux, <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> I guess Pierre is referring to
>> https://markmail.org/message/zf5tz7qpgokldvtl and above...
>>
>> Jacques
>>

>> Le 22/09/2018 à 14:12, Pierre Smits a écrit :
>>> I believe first the discussion on how we’re going to deal with these kind
>>> of 3rd party solution integrations, whether they be fintech, logistic or
>>> other,  should be completed first.
>>>
>>> Many times aspects regarding this has been brought forward in other
>> threads
>>> and in tickets.
>>>

>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>> Pierre Smits