CRM model

Roberto Cosenza-5
Hi Guys,
I wonder where does the CRM model used by ofbiz come from?
It is not among the models mentioned in "the data model resource book"
/rob

Re: CRM model

David E Jones

Do you mean the SFA related entities (which are really just a small
part of "CRM")?

 From the recesses of my dark percipience, based on a little research
of a few of the dozens of existing SFA applications in the world. They
were actually designed nearly 3 years ago, but only recently added to
OFBiz.

-David