CSS

Brady GEARRING
Hi,

Can someone help me figure out where to set the style sheet
for my Catalog Manager application? I am importing the CSS in
the header.ftl file, but some HTML is not getting styled and is
using the default styles (mostly tables) set in the HTML from the
framework code.

Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Brady

Re: CSS

David E Jones-2

Brady,

Could you be more specific about what you're trying to do and where?
It sounds like you're trying to set styles on form widget
definitions, but I'm not quite sure...

-David

On Dec 12, 2006, at 10:16 AM, Brady GEARRING wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone help me figure out where to set the style sheet
> for my Catalog Manager application? I am importing the CSS in
> the header.ftl file, but some HTML is not getting styled and is
> using the default styles (mostly tables) set in the HTML from the
> framework code.
>
> Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Brady

Re: CSS

Brady GEARRING
Hi David,

I am trying to take a tutorial
(opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/hello_world3.php)
and make it match our company standard look and feel by using our
exisiting CSS.
I am having a hard time getting this to happen.

For example, I am having problems getting a dynamic table to use my CSS
because
the framework has some hard coded HTML in it
(org.ofbiz.widget.html.HtmlFormRender.java):
class="calendarTable">.

How do I set up or configure so this is not generated? I have looked at
the
Java code and see: modelForm.getDefaultTableStyle(), but how do I go
about
setting this value?

Thanks,

Brady

On Dec 12, 2006, at 1:52 PM, David Jones wrote:

> Brady,
>
> Could you be more specific about what you're trying to do and where?

> It sounds like you're trying to set styles on form widget
> definitions, but I'm not quite sure...
>
>-David

On Dec 12, 2006, at 10:16 AM, Brady GEARRING wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone help me figure out where to set the style sheet
> for my Catalog Manager application? I am importing the CSS in
> the header.ftl file, but some HTML is not getting styled and is
> using the default styles (mostly tables) set in the HTML from the
> framework code.

Re: CSS

David E Jones-2

Brady,

I would highly recommend looking at this from a different
perspective, ie the one of how the tools are meant to be used.

The best starting point for this is the Framework Introduction videos
available here:

http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/VideosFrameworkIntro.html

In short everything that comes from generated forms is defined in
form widget XML files, and you'll learn all about how that fits into
the bigger picture in these videos.

-David