Closing out an existing order

pmacdee
I have a sales order that had 2 line items, I canceled one and added a third to change the order.  The third item shows that I have shipped the original qty of 6 items, but show that 30 items were "Required for  the SO".  Can someone point towards a way to close out this completed order?  I have dug through the code but seem to find which table holds this erroneous value or how it get s calculated and I keep running up against OrderItemQuantityReportGroupByProduct which appears to be a map ....

Re: Closing out an existing order

Bilgin Ibryam
Can you reproduce the but on the demo server?