Customer Credit in OFBiz

brijesh m
Hi Friends,
apart from Billing Accounts is there any way to set the customer credit limit in OFBiz.I want that at the time of create order customer credit limit was checked (by default) and if it is exhausted then OFBiz should prompt which I think Billing dont do. Can I achieve this with present set functionality in OFBiz ?

Thanks
Brijesh M.

Re: Customer Credit in OFBiz

Jacopo Cappellato-3
I would suggest to look at the FinAccount entities (and existing
services and ui).

Jacopo

On Aug 8, 2008, at 4:45 PM, brijesh m wrote:

> Hi Friends,
> apart from Billing Accounts is there any way to set the customer
> credit limit in OFBiz.I want that at the time of create order
> customer credit limit was checked (by default) and if it is
> exhausted then OFBiz should prompt which I think Billing dont do.
> Can I achieve this with present set functionality in OFBiz ?
>
> Thanks
> Brijesh M.

Re: Customer Credit in OFBiz

brijesh m
Hi Jacopo,
thanks for showing me the way.
But don't you think Financial account is meant for some purpose.

Thanks
Brijesh M.

Jacopo Cappellato <[hidden email]> wrote: I would suggest to look at the FinAccount entities (and existing
services and ui).

Jacopo

On Aug 8, 2008, at 4:45 PM, brijesh m wrote:

> Hi Friends,
> apart from Billing Accounts is there any way to set the customer
> credit limit in OFBiz.I want that at the time of create order
> customer credit limit was checked (by default) and if it is
> exhausted then OFBiz should prompt which I think Billing dont do.
> Can I achieve this with present set functionality in OFBiz ?
>
> Thanks
> Brijesh M.

Re: Customer Credit in OFBiz

David E Jones

On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 07:45:00 -0700 (PDT), brijesh m <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Friends,
> apart from Billing Accounts is there any way to set the customer credit
> limit in OFBiz.I want that at the time of create order customer credit
> limit was checked (by default) and if it is exhausted then OFBiz should
> prompt which I think Billing dont do. Can I achieve this with present set
> functionality in OFBiz ?

Yes, using BillingAccount.

Re: Customer Credit in OFBiz

brijesh m
Hi David,
is there any way out that billing account notifies me about the over limit condition for the customer credit (at order placing) which it presently don't do as per my knowledge or I have to modify it ?

Thanks
Brijesh M.

 wrote:
> Hi Friends,
> apart from Billing Accounts is there any way to set the customer credit
> limit in OFBiz.I want that at the time of create order customer credit
> limit was checked (by default) and if it is exhausted then OFBiz should
> prompt which I think Billing dont do. Can I achieve this with present set
> functionality in OFBiz ?

Yes, using BillingAccount.

Re: Customer Credit in OFBiz

BJ Freeman
current svn code show that a billing account is put on hold.
however if you want to trigger an event use a SECA on
changeOrderStatus
there is one in the
applications\order\servicedef\secas.xml
you can use as a example

brijesh m sent the following on 8/8/2008 10:05 AM: