Define services: use of engines

Roel Veldhuizen
Hi all,

I'm trying to implement a service. To me it's clear which script is
used when using the simple engine because you should specify a
location. But, which script is invoked when using the entity-auto
service engine?

Thanks in advance,

Roel Veldhuizen

Re: Define services: use of engines

Bilgin Ibryam
Hi Roel,

There is no script for entity-auto, that's why it is auto ;)
You only need to specify the entity and operation - create, update ,
delete. Then entity auto engine will do it.
This may help also http://ofbiz.markmail.org/search/?q=new%20entity%20auto#query
:new%20entity%20auto+page:1+mid:dj4wvtm4u2nxoz3r+state:results

Bilgin

On Feb 1, 2009, at 1:03 PM, Roel Veldhuizen wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to implement a service. To me it's clear which script is
> used when using the simple engine because you should specify a
> location. But, which script is invoked when using the entity-auto
> service engine?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Roel Veldhuizen

Re: Define services: use of engines

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Beginner%27s+Development+Guide+Using+Practice+Application
http://www.nabble.com/The-fancy-new-entity-auto-service-execution-engine-td18674040.html
For more (but not related) http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Related+Books (Beginner's tutorial)

Jacques

From: "Roel Veldhuizen" <[hidden email]>

> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to implement a service. To me it's clear which script is
> used when using the simple engine because you should specify a
> location. But, which script is invoked when using the entity-auto
> service engine?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Roel Veldhuizen

Re: Define services: use of engines