Dev - Wiki site is down

Jacopo Cappellato
Hi all,

it seems that the Wiki site is down...
This is a annoying, especially today because (I think) the ASF guys are
going to have a meeting to evaluate the status of the incubating
projects (and we have in the Wiki some documents about the ASF
Incubation process).

Can anyone out there help to resolve this issue?

Re: Dev - Wiki site is down

Still not working, we'll have to wait for US to wake up ;o)

Jacques

> This is a annoying, especially today because (I think) the ASF guys are
> going to have a meeting to evaluate the status of the incubating
> projects (and we have in the Wiki some documents about the ASF
> Incubation process).
>
> Can anyone out there help to resolve this issue?
>
> Jacopo

Re: Dev - Wiki site is down

Robert Riggins
I notified Steve Hawkins who is the keeper of the Ofbiz wiki. We'll get
this fixed as soon as possible.

Rob Riggins
Integral Business Solutions

Still not working, we'll have to wait for US to wake up ;o)

Jacques

> This is a annoying, especially today because (I think) the ASF guys
are

> going to have a meeting to evaluate the status of the incubating
> projects (and we have in the Wiki some documents about the ASF
> Incubation process).
>
> Can anyone out there help to resolve this issue?
>
> Jacopo

Re: Dev - Wiki site is down

Robert Riggins
The Ofbiz Wiki is working again.

Rob Riggins
Integral Business Solutions

Still not working, we'll have to wait for US to wake up ;o)

Jacques

> This is a annoying, especially today because (I think) the ASF guys
are

> going to have a meeting to evaluate the status of the incubating
> projects (and we have in the Wiki some documents about the ASF
> Incubation process).
>
> Can anyone out there help to resolve this issue?
>
> Jacopo

Re: Dev - Wiki site is down

davidnwelton
Thanks!

Perhaps it's time to get an OFBiz wiki going at the ASF?

On 3/15/06, Robert Riggins <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The Ofbiz Wiki is working again.
>
> Rob Riggins
> Integral Business Solutions

David N. Welton
 - http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Linux, Open Source Consulting
 - http://www.dedasys.com/

Re: Dev - Wiki site is down

It's running again, thanks for all

Jacques

> I notified Steve Hawkins who is the keeper of the Ofbiz wiki. We'll get
> this fixed as soon as possible.
>
> Rob Riggins
> Integral Business Solutions

Re: Dev - Wiki site is down

Steven J. Hawkins
All,

Thanks for the notification.  Jspwiki appears to have a memory leak and
Tomcat reported the memory error late last night.  Upon discovery this
morning Tomcat was restarted and all is well.

We are looking at an upgrade to a more recent version of Jspwiki to
determine if that will solve the issue.  It appears that the memory leak
causes an issue very infrequently.

Steve

Steve Hawkins
Project Manager