Dev - hiding view/edit delivery schedule for sales orders

Dev - hiding view/edit delivery schedule for sales orders

Si Chen-2
Hi.

Would anyone have a problem if I hid the link "View/Edit Delivery
Schedule" on ordermgr's orderheader page for sales orders?  The
controller says it's for Purchase Orders.

Si

Re: Dev - hiding view/edit delivery schedule for sales orders

David E. Jones

Where does it say it is for purchase orders? Whoever put that comment in was probably not aware of what it is, or the comment is for something else. This was originally intended for sales orders, but should be applicable to purchase orders as well.

-David