Endicia Integration

Pal Infocom Technologies-2
Hello users,

I need your help on one point. Is it possible to use endicia with ofbiz?

Endicia is a software which online places orders and prints the labels of USPS.

My concern is, is it possible to use endicia with OFBiz? if someone has done this before or have any idea, please guide.

Thanks beforehands,

Ajay Sodhi
Pal InfoCom Technologies (P) Ltd.

Re: Endicia Integration

BJ Freeman
you would have to create and csv export per endica specs.
why not use the builtin USPS?

Pal InfoCom Technologies sent the following on 10/31/2008 9:24 PM: