Error Cheching Out a Product

Enrique Ruibal
Hi,

I experienced an error today when I try to check out a product from
Ofbiz Ecommerce App, same message shows when trying to Log-In.
*:ERROR MESSAGE:*
org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Error invoking event, the
class org.ofbiz.securityext.login.LoginEvents was not found

Regards,
-Enrique Ruibal

Re: Error Cheching Out a Product

BJ Freeman
what version of the Trunk or branch are you using?

Enrique Ruibal A. sent the following on 5/2/2008 7:32 AM:

> Hi,
>
> I experienced an error today when I try to check out a product from
> Ofbiz Ecommerce App, same message shows when trying to Log-In.
> *:ERROR MESSAGE:*
> org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Error invoking event, the
> class org.ofbiz.securityext.login.LoginEvents was not found
>

> Regards,
> -Enrique Ruibal

Re: Error Cheching Out a Product

Jacopo Cappellato-3
Hi Enrique,

this has been fixed yesterday, please try to update and rebuild your
system.

Jacopo

On May 2, 2008, at 4:32 PM, Enrique Ruibal A. wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I experienced an error today when I try to check out a product from
> Ofbiz Ecommerce App, same message shows when trying to Log-In.
> *:ERROR MESSAGE:*
> org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Error invoking event,
> the class org.ofbiz.securityext.login.LoginEvents was not found
>

> Regards,
> -Enrique Ruibal

Re: Error Cheching Out a Product

Enrique Ruibal
Hi Jacopo, BJ

I did just that checked out latest trunk and rebuilt, it is fixed..thank you.

-Enrique Ruibal

Jacopo Cappellato-3 wrote