Help me to pass variable from java file to ftl file

Help me to pass variable from java file to ftl file

sandipan
I am a newbee in ofbiz.Many times user can put the values in the bsh file context and get those values in the ftl file but my problem is that i have to put some variables from a java file.please someone help me to do so.

Re: Help me to pass variable from java file to ftl file

sandipan
Please help me?I really need that!

Re: Help me to pass variable from java file to ftl file

Jacopo Cappellato
Please, have a look at the methods in one of the Java classes in OFBiz
that ends with *Events: you'll find many examples of this; then you have
to configure the controller.xml file to call that event (method) before
the screen is loaded.

Jacopo

sandipan wrote:
> Please help me?I really need that!:,(

Re: Help me to pass variable from java file to ftl file

sandipan
can you explain me......I am really a rookie...
Jacopo Cappellato wrote