Kickoff Meeting - Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project

Kickoff Meeting - Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project

Pranay Pandey-3
Hello Tutorial Project Volunteers,

First of all thank you so much for showing interest in volunteering the
Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project.

With this email I want to propose an online meeting to kickoff the project.
This meeting will help us in knowing each other. After this meeting we will
continue doing offline communication on email, OFBiz mailing list, Slack
Channel to make progress with our work. We can surely plan online meetings
in future as well as and when needed. This way the community will also be
updated all the time.

It's a great opportunity for all of us to learn from each other and to also
prepare some robust content for OFBiz developers/users/evaluators. What
we'll generate will be a next level set of tutorials and guides for the
community and will be a proven asset for the project.

How about meeting on this Friday 1:00 PM GMT? Does this day and time work
for all of you? Please confirm your availability and we'll go from there.

Available: +1
May be: 0
Not Available: -1

Kind regards,
Pranay Pandey
https://ofbiz.apache.org/

Re: Kickoff Meeting - Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project

Suraj Khurana-2
+1

--
Best Regards,
Suraj Khurana

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 1:09 PM Pranay Pandey <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Tutorial Project Volunteers,
>
> First of all thank you so much for showing interest in volunteering the
> Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project.
>
> With this email I want to propose an online meeting to kickoff the project.
> This meeting will help us in knowing each other. After this meeting we will
> continue doing offline communication on email, OFBiz mailing list, Slack
> Channel to make progress with our work. We can surely plan online meetings
> in future as well as and when needed. This way the community will also be
> updated all the time.
>
> It's a great opportunity for all of us to learn from each other and to also
> prepare some robust content for OFBiz developers/users/evaluators. What
> we'll generate will be a next level set of tutorials and guides for the
> community and will be a proven asset for the project.
>
> How about meeting on this Friday 1:00 PM GMT? Does this day and time work
> for all of you? Please confirm your availability and we'll go from there.
>
> Available: +1
> May be: 0
> Not Available: -1
>
> Kind regards,
> Pranay Pandey
> https://ofbiz.apache.org/

Re: Kickoff Meeting - Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project

Olivier.heintz
+1

Le 09/12/2020 à 08:39, Pranay Pandey a écrit :

> Hello Tutorial Project Volunteers,
>
> First of all thank you so much for showing interest in volunteering the
> Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project.
>
> With this email I want to propose an online meeting to kickoff the project.
> This meeting will help us in knowing each other. After this meeting we will
> continue doing offline communication on email, OFBiz mailing list, Slack
> Channel to make progress with our work. We can surely plan online meetings
> in future as well as and when needed. This way the community will also be
> updated all the time.
>
> It's a great opportunity for all of us to learn from each other and to also
> prepare some robust content for OFBiz developers/users/evaluators. What
> we'll generate will be a next level set of tutorials and guides for the
> community and will be a proven asset for the project.
>
> How about meeting on this Friday 1:00 PM GMT? Does this day and time work
> for all of you? Please confirm your availability and we'll go from there.
>
> Available: +1
> May be: 0
> Not Available: -1
>
> Kind regards,
> Pranay Pandey
> https://ofbiz.apache.org/

Re: Kickoff Meeting - Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project

adityasharma
+1

Thanks and regards,
Aditya Sharma

[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Tutorial Project Volunteers,
>
> First of all thank you so much for showing interest in volunteering the
> Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project.
>
> With this email I want to propose an online meeting to kickoff the project.
> This meeting will help us in knowing each other. After this meeting we will
> continue doing offline communication on email, OFBiz mailing list, Slack
> Channel to make progress with our work. We can surely plan online meetings
> in future as well as and when needed. This way the community will also be
> updated all the time.
>
> It's a great opportunity for all of us to learn from each other and to also
> prepare some robust content for OFBiz developers/users/evaluators. What
> we'll generate will be a next level set of tutorials and guides for the
> community and will be a proven asset for the project.
>
> How about meeting on this Friday 1:00 PM GMT? Does this day and time work
> for all of you? Please confirm your availability and we'll go from there.
>
> Available: +1
> May be: 0
> Not Available: -1
>
> Kind regards,
> Pranay Pandey
> https://ofbiz.apache.org/

Re: Kickoff Meeting - Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project

Nicola Mazzoni
+1

--
Nicola Mazzoni

*Mp Styl**e Srl*
via Meucci, 37
41019 Limidi di Soliera (MO)
T 059/684916
M 347/9905529

www.mpstyle.it

Re: Kickoff Meeting - Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project

Devanshu Vyas-2
+1

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 3:05 PM Nicola Mazzoni <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1
>
> Il giorno mer 9 dic 2020 alle ore 10:28 Aditya Sharma <
> [hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
> > +1
> >
> > Thanks and regards,
> > Aditya Sharma
> >
> > On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 1:09 PM Pranay Pandey <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Tutorial Project Volunteers,
> > >
> > > First of all thank you so much for showing interest in volunteering the
> > > Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project.
> > >
> > > With this email I want to propose an online meeting to kickoff the
> > project.
> > > This meeting will help us in knowing each other. After this meeting we
> > will
> > > continue doing offline communication on email, OFBiz mailing list,
> Slack
> > > Channel to make progress with our work. We can surely plan online
> > meetings
> > > in future as well as and when needed. This way the community will also
> be
> > > updated all the time.
> > >
> > > It's a great opportunity for all of us to learn from each other and to
> > also
> > > prepare some robust content for OFBiz developers/users/evaluators. What
> > > we'll generate will be a next level set of tutorials and guides for the
> > > community and will be a proven asset for the project.
> > >
> > > How about meeting on this Friday 1:00 PM GMT? Does this day and time
> work
> > > for all of you? Please confirm your availability and we'll go from
> there.
> > >
> > > Available: +1
> > > May be: 0
> > > Not Available: -1
> > >
> > > Kind regards,
> > > Pranay Pandey
> > > https://ofbiz.apache.org/
> > >

> --
> Nicola Mazzoni
>

> *Mp Styl**e Srl*
> via Meucci, 37
> 41019 Limidi di Soliera (MO)
> T 059/684916
> M 347/9905529
>
> www.mpstyle.it

Re: Kickoff Meeting - Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project

Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl
+1

Thanks,
Giulio

--
Giulio Speri

*Mp Styl**e Srl*
via Antonio Meucci, 37
41019 Limidi di Soliera (MO)
T 059/684916
M 334/3779851

www.mpstyle.it

Re: Kickoff Meeting - Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project

Pranay Pandey-3
Thank you so much!

Meeting scheduled. All the interested contributors must have received the
invitation.

Here are details for easy reference:

December 11, 2020 1:00 PM - 2 PM GMT

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87242467577?pwd=SVF5dXlBTHZQS3NIa3JrL0N5ajMxUT09

Meeting ID: 872 4246 7577
Passcode: 117215
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,87242467577#,,,,,,0#,,117215# US (Washington D.C)
+13126266799,,87242467577#,,,,,,0#,,117215# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 872 4246 7577
Passcode: 117215
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcr3qH2BGt

Kind regards,
Pranay Pandey

--
Best regards,

Pranay Pandey
mobile: +91 9826035576
email: [hidden email]
www.hotwax.co

Re: Kickoff Meeting - Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project

Pranay Pandey-3
Talk to you in 2 hours from now on the given Zoom meeting. Thanks!

Kind regards,
Pranay Pandey

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 10:37 PM Pranay Pandey <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you so much!
>
> Meeting scheduled. All the interested contributors must have received the
> invitation.
>
> Here are details for easy reference:
>
> December 11, 2020 1:00 PM - 2 PM GMT
>
> Join Zoom Meeting
> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87242467577?pwd=SVF5dXlBTHZQS3NIa3JrL0N5ajMxUT09
>
> Meeting ID: 872 4246 7577
> Passcode: 117215
> One tap mobile
> +13017158592,,87242467577#,,,,,,0#,,117215# US (Washington D.C)
> +13126266799,,87242467577#,,,,,,0#,,117215# US (Chicago)
>
> Dial by your location
>         +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
>         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
>         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
>         +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
>         +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
>         +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
> Meeting ID: 872 4246 7577
> Passcode: 117215
> Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcr3qH2BGt
>
> Kind regards,
> Pranay Pandey
>
> On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 at 7:16 PM, Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> +1
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Giulio
>>
>> Il giorno gio 10 dic 2020 alle ore 13:13 Devanshu Vyas <
>> [hidden email]> ha scritto:
>>
>> > +1
>> >
>> > Thanks & Regards,
>> > Devanshu Vyas.
>> >

>> > On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 3:05 PM Nicola Mazzoni <
>> [hidden email]>

>> volunteering
>> > the

>> meeting
>> > we
>> > also

>> and
>> > What
>> for
>> > the

>> time

>> --
>> Giulio Speri
>>

>> *Mp Styl**e Srl*
>> via Antonio Meucci, 37
>> 41019 Limidi di Soliera (MO)
>> T 059/684916
>> M 334/3779851
>>
>> www.mpstyle.it
>>
> --
> Best regards,
>
> Pranay Pandey
> mobile: +91 9826035576
> email: [hidden email]
> www.hotwax.co

Re: Kickoff Meeting - Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project

Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl
Hi Pranay,

I share mine and Nicola Slack member IDs :
Giulio : UBT8JJ6HE
Nicola: U01HE23PMUG

Thank you,
Giulio

--
Giulio Speri

*Mp Styl**e Srl*
via Antonio Meucci, 37
41019 Limidi di Soliera (MO)
T 059/684916
M 334/3779851

www.mpstyle.it

Re: Kickoff Meeting - Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project

Pranay Pandey-3
Thanks Giulio.

Best regards,
Pranay Pandey

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 7:49 PM Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Pranay,
>
> I share mine and Nicola Slack member IDs :
> Giulio : UBT8JJ6HE
> Nicola: U01HE23PMUG
>
> Thank you,
> Giulio
>
> Il giorno ven 11 dic 2020 alle ore 12:05 Pranay Pandey <
> [hidden email]> ha scritto:
>
>> Talk to you in 2 hours from now on the given Zoom meeting. Thanks!
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Pranay Pandey
>>

>> On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 10:37 PM Pranay Pandey <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Thank you so much!
>> >
>> > Meeting scheduled. All the interested contributors must have received
>> the
>> > invitation.
>> >
>> > Here are details for easy reference:
>> >
>> > December 11, 2020 1:00 PM - 2 PM GMT
>> >
>> > Join Zoom Meeting
>> >
>> https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87242467577?pwd=SVF5dXlBTHZQS3NIa3JrL0N5ajMxUT09
>> >
>> > Meeting ID: 872 4246 7577
>> > Passcode: 117215
>> > One tap mobile
>> > +13017158592,,87242467577#,,,,,,0#,,117215# US (Washington D.C)
>> > +13126266799,,87242467577#,,,,,,0#,,117215# US (Chicago)
>> >
>> > Dial by your location
>> >         +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
>> >         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
>> >         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
>> >         +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
>> >         +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
>> >         +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
>> > Meeting ID: 872 4246 7577
>> > Passcode: 117215
>> > Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcr3qH2BGt
>> >
>> > Kind regards,
>> > Pranay Pandey

>> the
>> list,
>> online
>> will

>> developers/users/evaluators.

>> from

>> > --
>> > Best regards,
>> >
>> > Pranay Pandey
>> > mobile: +91 9826035576
>> > email: [hidden email]
>> > www.hotwax.co
>> >

> --
> Giulio Speri
>

> *Mp Styl**e Srl*
> via Antonio Meucci, 37
> 41019 Limidi di Soliera (MO)
> T 059/684916
> M 334/3779851
>
> www.mpstyle.it

Re: Kickoff Meeting - Apache OFBiz Tutorial Project

Pranay Pandey-3
Hello Everyone,

In this session, Apache OFBiz Community members who are interested in
volunteering the tutorial project discussed the goal, scope, and process to
be followed. The goal of this effort is to build tutorials and reference
documents for Apache OFBiz, to make the learning curve easy for Business
Solution Evaluators, Business Analysts, Technical Architects, Developers,
Testers(QA), and DevOps engineers.

Thanks to all the volunteers Nameet Jain, Benjamin Jugl, Oliver Heintz,
Devanshu Vyas, Nicola Mazzoni, Giulio Speri, Praveen Patil, Suraj Khurana,
Jechev and Aditya Sharma for showing their interest in building this asset
for Apache OFBiz.

Session recording is available on the OFBiz YouTube channel:
https://youtu.be/jGZkocUIF-4

We are going to make sure we follow the guidelines set up here in this
document:
OFBiz Documentation Team
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Documentation+Team>

Any suggestions for direction, improvement, or process are welcome.

Best regards,
Pranay Pandey