Manager Documentation

Walter Vaughan
The documentation at
http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/recentlyupdated.action?key=OFBENDUSER
has <B> and <P> (html) markup in many places in at least the OrderManager and
PartyManager documents.

I'd like to (actually need to) clean them up for training purposes.

David (jonesde) can't get to the original documents, does someone else have a
copy? I would be extremely glad to clean it up.

Walter

Re: Manager Documentation

David E Jones-2

On Dec 22, 2006, at 6:51 AM, Walter Vaughan wrote:

> The documentation at
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/pages/recentlyupdated.action?key=OFBENDUSER
> has <B> and <P> (html) markup in many places in at least the
> OrderManager and
> PartyManager documents.
>
> I'd like to (actually need to) clean them up for training purposes.
>
> David (jonesde) can't get to the original documents, does someone
> else have a copy? I would be extremely glad to clean it up.

Hmmm... that's not actually what I said when I asked you to send the
message here...

Anyway, the original documents are available on the "Undersun Doc
Site PDF Exports" here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/5gI

Just look at the attachments tab.

Still, I'm not sure what you need the original documents for.
Changing the documents there would be done through the online editor
as it is a wiki-like system.

Re: Manager Documentation

Walter Vaughan
David E Jones wrote:

> Hmmm... that's not actually what I said when I asked you to send the
> message here...

Sorry :(  I thought maybe you only had the .pdf's and was hoping someone else
had archived the original .docs or if they were created with a html2pdf
conversion, the methodology so I could make sure all the html gets converted,
and remove the markup that doesn't before creating the .pdf's.

> Anyway, the original documents are available on the "Undersun Doc  Site
> PDF Exports" here:
>
> http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/5gI
>
> Just look at the attachments tab.
>
> Still, I'm not sure what you need the original documents for.

See above.