Module link or configuration

ladroge
Hi
I just want to know a basic thing according the new package and old package of the Ofbiz .

On the old package i have this screen when i connect me to Product catalog module:

You can see all different module of the application .

But on the new package you have this screen :

Some one can tell me how to configure the new screen of Product Catalog to access there directly to order management . On the new design there is no order management link .

Re: Module link or configuration

Scott Gray
That's opentaps, you'd be better off seeking help from their community.

Regards
Scott

2008/4/29 ladroge <[hidden email]>:

> Hi
> I just want to know a basic thing according the new package and old
> package
> of the Ofbiz .
>
> On the old package i have this screen when i connect me to Product catalog
> module:
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p16955749/Ancien.jpeg
>
> You can see all different module of the application .
>
> But on the new package you have this screen :
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p16955749/Nouveau.jpg
>
> Some one can tell me how to configure the new screen of Product Catalog to
> access there directly to order management . On the new design there is no
> order management link .

Re: Module link or configuration

You need to subscribe to the dev and commits mailing list
this will tell you what is being changed in ofbiz.
Only the ofbiz trunk and release is supported here
Please use those to show your questions.
the trunk version has
https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/ArtifactInfo
that will tell you what is used where.

ladroge sent the following on 4/29/2008 1:57 AM:

> Hi
> I just want to know a basic thing according the new package and old package
> of the Ofbiz .
>
> On the old package i have this screen when i connect me to Product catalog
> module:
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p16955749/Ancien.jpeg
>
> You can see all different module of the application .
>
> But on the new package you have this screen :
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p16955749/Nouveau.jpg
>
> Some one can tell me how to configure the new screen of Product Catalog to
> access there directly to order management . On the new design there is no
> order management link .

Re: Module link or configuration

ladroge
Opentaps come from ofbiz, i think that it is the same thing and i have the two package on my server.

Scott Gray wrote

2008/4/29 ladroge <ladroge@hotmail.fr>:

> Hi
> I just want to know a basic thing according the new package and old
> package
> of the Ofbiz .
>
> On the old package i have this screen when i connect me to Product catalog
> module:
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p16955749/Ancien.jpeg
>
> You can see all different module of the application .
>
> But on the new package you have this screen :
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p16955749/Nouveau.jpg
>
> Some one can tell me how to configure the new screen of Product Catalog to
> access there directly to order management . On the new design there is no
> order management link .

Re: Module link or configuration

Scott Gray
It's not the same thing, that second screenshot looks nothing like ofbiz and
is completely opentaps specific.

Regards
Scott

2008/4/29 ladroge <[hidden email]>:

> Opentaps come from ofbiz, i think that it is the same thing and i have the
> two package on my server.
>

> Scott Gray wrote:
> >
> > That's opentaps, you'd be better off seeking help from their community.
> >
> > Regards
> > Scott
> >
> > 2008/4/29 ladroge <[hidden email]>:
> >

> >> Hi
> >> I just want to know a basic thing according the new package and old
> >> package
> >> of the Ofbiz .
> >>
> >> On the old package i have this screen when i connect me to Product
> >> catalog
> >> module:
> >> http://www.nabble.com/file/p16955749/Ancien.jpeg
> >>
> >> You can see all different module of the application .
> >>
> >> But on the new package you have this screen :
> >>
> >> http://www.nabble.com/file/p16955749/Nouveau.jpg
> >>
> >> Some one can tell me how to configure the new screen of Product Catalog
> >> access there directly to order management . On the new design there is
> no
> >> order management link .
> >>

> >> Thanks

Re: Module link or configuration

Please take care about that : Opentaps is not OFBiz even if it looks like, it's a fork...

From: "Scott Gray" <[hidden email]>

> That's opentaps, you'd be better off seeking help from their community.
>
> Regards
> Scott
>
> 2008/4/29 ladroge <[hidden email]>:
>

>> Hi
>> I just want to know a basic thing according the new package and old
>> package
>> of the Ofbiz .
>>
>> On the old package i have this screen when i connect me to Product catalog
>> module:
>> http://www.nabble.com/file/p16955749/Ancien.jpeg
>>
>> You can see all different module of the application .
>>
>> But on the new package you have this screen :
>>
>> http://www.nabble.com/file/p16955749/Nouveau.jpg
>>
>> Some one can tell me how to configure the new screen of Product Catalog to
>> access there directly to order management . On the new design there is no
>> order management link .
>>

>> Thanks

Re: Module link or configuration

you statement show how much you don't know about ofbiz and opentaps.
I suggest you do code comparison that you an use in eclipse to verify files.
if the files and location in opentaps completely matches the ofbiz SVN
Trunk distribution then you are correct.

ladroge sent the following on 4/29/2008 3:50 AM: