New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Sharan Foga
Hi Everyone

Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.

Congratulations Michael and Taher!

Thanks
Sharan

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Deepak Dixit-3
Many Many Congrats Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb ....!!

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as
> being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
>
> Congratulations Michael and Taher!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Devanshu Vyas-2
Congratulations Micheal Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb!!!

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 3:49 PM, Deepak Dixit <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Many Many Congrats Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb ....!!
>
> Thanks & Regards
> --
> Deepak Dixit
> www.hotwaxsystems.com
>
> On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Everyone
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as
> > being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
> >
> > Congratulations Michael and Taher!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Swapnil Mane
Wow, many congratulations Michael and Taher!! :)

- Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as
> being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
>
> Congratulations Michael and Taher!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

akash jain-2
Many Congratulations Michael and Taher!

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as
> being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
>
> Congratulations Michael and Taher!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Ashish Vijaywargiya-4
Many many congratulations, Taher and Michael! :-)

--
Kind Regards
Ashish Vijaywargiya

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as
> being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
>
> Congratulations Michael and Taher!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Aditya Sharma
Many congratulations to Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb..!!!

Thanks & Regards,
Aditya Sharma
Enterprise Software Engineer
Hotwax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 4:41 PM, Ashish Vijaywargiya <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many many congratulations, Taher and Michael! :-)
>
> --
> Kind Regards
> Ashish Vijaywargiya
> HotWax Systems - est. 1997 <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
>

> On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Everyone
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as
> > being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
> >
> > Congratulations Michael and Taher!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Humera Khan

[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many many congratulations, Taher and Michael! :-)
>
> --
> Kind Regards
> Ashish Vijaywargiya
> HotWax Systems - est. 1997 <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
>

> On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Everyone
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as
> > being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
> >
> > Congratulations Michael and Taher!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Parakh Maheshwari
Many Congratulations to Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb..!!

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Parakh Maheshwari*
*Enterprise Software Engineer*
*Hotwax Systems Pvt Ltd.*
*www.hotwaxsystems.com <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>*

On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 6:55 PM, Aditya Sharma <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many congratulations to Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb..!!!
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Aditya Sharma
> Enterprise Software Engineer
> Hotwax Systems
> http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/
>
> On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 4:41 PM, Ashish Vijaywargiya <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Many many congratulations, Taher and Michael! :-)
> >
> > --
> > Kind Regards
> > Ashish Vijaywargiya
> > HotWax Systems - est. 1997 <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/>
> >

> > On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 2:36 PM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Everyone
> > >
> > > Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as
> > > being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
> > >
> > > Congratulations Michael and Taher!
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Sharan

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Anchit Jindal
Big congrats Michael and Taher...

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Sharan Foga
Hi Everyone

Wow – we have even more good news! Another three people from our community have been invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation. They are Anil Patel, Ashish Vijaywargiya and Bilgin Ibryam

Many congratulations Anil, Ashish and Bilgin !!!

Thanks
Sharan

On 2017-04-03 11:06 (+0200), "Sharan Foga"<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
>
> Congratulations Michael and Taher!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Michael Brohl-3
That's great news, congratulations Anil, Ashish and Bilgin!

Cheers,

Michael

Am 04.04.17 um 21:02 schrieb Sharan Foga:

> Hi Everyone
>
> Wow – we have even more good news! Another three people from our community have been invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation. They are Anil Patel, Ashish Vijaywargiya and Bilgin Ibryam
>
> Many congratulations Anil, Ashish and Bilgin !!!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2017-04-03 11:06 (+0200), "Sharan Foga"<[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Everyone
>>
>> Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
>>
>> Congratulations Michael and Taher!
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sharan

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Swapnil Mane
Super Amazing! :)

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 12:32 AM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> Wow – we have even more good news! Another three people from our community
> have been invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation. They
> are Anil Patel, Ashish Vijaywargiya and Bilgin Ibryam
>
> Many congratulations Anil, Ashish and Bilgin !!!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2017-04-03 11:06 (+0200), "Sharan Foga"<[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Everyone
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as
> being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
> >
> > Congratulations Michael and Taher!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Aditya Sharma
Awesome.Many congratulations Anil, Ashish and Bilgin...!!!

Thanks & Regards,
Aditya Sharma
Enterprise Software Engineer
Hotwax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 7:16 AM, Swapnil Mane <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Super Amazing! :)
>
> Many congratulations Anil, Ashish and Bilgin!!
>
> - Best Regards,
> Swapnil M Mane
>
> On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 12:32 AM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Everyone
> >
> > Wow – we have even more good news! Another three people from our
> community
> > have been invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
> They
> > are Anil Patel, Ashish Vijaywargiya and Bilgin Ibryam
> >
> > Many congratulations Anil, Ashish and Bilgin !!!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan
> >
> > On 2017-04-03 11:06 (+0200), "Sharan Foga"<[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Hi Everyone
> > >
> > > Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as
> > being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
> > >
> > > Congratulations Michael and Taher!
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Sharan

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

taher
Congratulations Anil, Ashish and Bilgin, very happy to read this news.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 6:09 AM, Aditya Sharma <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Awesome.Many congratulations Anil, Ashish and Bilgin...!!!
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Aditya Sharma
> Enterprise Software Engineer
> Hotwax Systems
> http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/
>
> On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 7:16 AM, Swapnil Mane <swapnil.mane@hotwaxsystems.
> com
> > wrote:
>
> > Super Amazing! :)
> >
> > Many congratulations Anil, Ashish and Bilgin!!
> >
> > - Best Regards,
> > Swapnil M Mane
> >
> > On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 12:32 AM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Everyone
> > >
> > > Wow – we have even more good news! Another three people from our
> > community
> > > have been invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
> > They
> > > are Anil Patel, Ashish Vijaywargiya and Bilgin Ibryam
> > >
> > > Many congratulations Anil, Ashish and Bilgin !!!
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Sharan

> > > being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Sanjay Yadav
Many congratulations to Michael, Taher, Anil, Ashish and Bilgin Ibryam. :)

Best Regards,

 Sanjay Yadav
 Manager, Enterprise Quality Assurance
 HotWax Systems
 http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 12:32 AM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> Wow – we have even more good news! Another three people from our community
> have been invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation. They
> are Anil Patel, Ashish Vijaywargiya and Bilgin Ibryam
>
> Many congratulations Anil, Ashish and Bilgin !!!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2017-04-03 11:06 (+0200), "Sharan Foga"<[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Everyone
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as
> being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
> >
> > Congratulations Michael and Taher!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Arvind Singh Tomar-2
Great news, many congratulations to Anil, Ashish, Michael, Taher and Bilgin
Ibryam :)

Kind Regards -
Arvind Singh Tomar
HotWax Systems
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 12:32 AM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> Wow – we have even more good news! Another three people from our community
> have been invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation. They
> are Anil Patel, Ashish Vijaywargiya and Bilgin Ibryam
>
> Many congratulations Anil, Ashish and Bilgin !!!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2017-04-03 11:06 (+0200), "Sharan Foga"<[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Everyone
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as
> being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
> >
> > Congratulations Michael and Taher!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Devanshu Vyas-2
Many Congratulations to Anil and Ashish and Bilgin :)

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 10:11 AM, Arvind Singh Tomar <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Great news, many congratulations to Anil, Ashish, Michael, Taher and Bilgin
> Ibryam :)
>
> Kind Regards -
> Arvind Singh Tomar
> HotWax Systems
> http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/
>
> On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 12:32 AM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Everyone
> >
> > Wow – we have even more good news! Another three people from our
> community
> > have been invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
> They
> > are Anil Patel, Ashish Vijaywargiya and Bilgin Ibryam
> >
> > Many congratulations Anil, Ashish and Bilgin !!!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan
> >
> > On 2017-04-03 11:06 (+0200), "Sharan Foga"<[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Hi Everyone
> > >
> > > Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as
> > being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
> > >
> > > Congratulations Michael and Taher!
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Sharan

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Suraj Khurana
Many Congratulations to Anil, Ashish, Michael, Taher and Bilgin !!!

--
Thanks and Regards,
Suraj Khurana
Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems <http://www.hotwaxsystems.com/> - *The global leader in
innovative enterprise commerce solutions **powered by Apache OFBiz.*
<https://about.me/surajkhurana?promo=email_sig>

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 12:32 AM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> Wow – we have even more good news! Another three people from our community
> have been invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation. They
> are Anil Patel, Ashish Vijaywargiya and Bilgin Ibryam
>
> Many congratulations Anil, Ashish and Bilgin !!!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2017-04-03 11:06 (+0200), "Sharan Foga"<[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Everyone
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as
> being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
> >
> > Congratulations Michael and Taher!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan

Re: New ASF Members from OFBiz Community

Akash Jain
Many Congratulations Anil, Ashish and Biligin!

Thanks and Regards
--
Akash Jain

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 12:32 AM, Sharan Foga <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Everyone
>
> Wow – we have even more good news! Another three people from our community
> have been invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation. They
> are Anil Patel, Ashish Vijaywargiya and Bilgin Ibryam
>
> Many congratulations Anil, Ashish and Bilgin !!!
>
> Thanks
> Sharan
>
> On 2017-04-03 11:06 (+0200), "Sharan Foga"<[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Everyone
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating Michael Brohl and Taher Alkhateeb as
> being invited to become members of the Apache Software Foundation.
> >
> > Congratulations Michael and Taher!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sharan

123