[OFBiz] Dev - Intern Project at Compiere ERP+CRM, Anything for Ofbiz???

[OFBiz] Dev - Intern Project at Compiere ERP+CRM, Anything for Ofbiz???

Rohit Rai

Hi! Everyone,

I just happened to visit the Compiere ERP+CRM site and saw this on their Student Intern Programs, A few great ideas for an ERP Package. Will evaluate Compiere features ASAP.

What about atleast listing a few should have features and tools for Ofbiz.

Everybody reading, please write what you'll want to have most desperately in Ofbiz

Visit this
<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://www.compiere.org/about/interns.html" target="_blank">http://www.compiere.org/about/interns.html

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - Intern Project at Compiere ERP+CRM,Anything for Ofbiz???

Mmm, Oracle ...

Jacques

Re: [OFBiz] Dev - Intern Project at Compiere ERP+CRM, Anything for Ofbiz???

So what are these?  Free internships?