[OFBiz] Users - OfBiz 2.1 to 3.1

Andrew Sykes
Hi,

We want to migrate a very active OfBiz 2.1 to 3.1, The one thing I'm not
clear on is whether there is a 'best practice' way to achieve this. The
DB is about 2Gb so it's not massive but neither is it trivial. Has
anyone made this migration? Any advice will be very welcome.

Thanks
Andrew

Re: [OFBiz] Users - OfBiz 2.1 to 3.1

Si Chen-2