[OFBiz] Users - POS on Windows?

dkey
I hope this question has not been addressed yet, my lab is out of
commission until sometime this weekend so I cannot test.

Question; I remember drom previous posts that there was some trouble with
running the POS on windows, has that been resolved or do I need to take
the Cygwin X windows approach?

Thanks in advance,

Dale

Re: [OFBiz] Users - POS on Windows?

There is no problem at all on Windows. See bootom of
http://ofbizwiki1.go-integral.com/Wiki.jsp?page=PointOfSaleSystem

Jacques