[OFBiz] Users - Wiki enhancement

Something is really missing in the wiki. You can't be be told that a page you are interested on has changed...

For example here is a (real) message to Ray (it's also on the wiki)

>Ray Barlow 13/07/05
>Attached is the document we have written for users of the POS system (Till Manual_V1_7). It may be a little bit specific to us in areas and it does have a little customisation i.e. we have added two functional >buttons that we thought useful, you can see them on the screenshots.\\
>1) DEL : If you are typing a number on screen and you make a typo this is saves pulling the keyboard out to correct it.
>2) -  (minus) : We use this for quantity corrections, price mods etc.\\

>Happy to provide a patch for those two buttons if others are interested, although may wait until other i18n changes have gone through
----
Great Ray,
I will have a look at Till manual. Maybe you can submit your patch in Jira and I will see for i18n interactions or problem, etc. I will look this week for the Enter key problem on Windows...
Jacques Le Roux 28/8/5

Is there a hope that the wiki may enhanced to add this feature (send an email when the page changes) ?

RE: [OFBiz] Users - Wiki enhancement

Steven J. Hawkins

Hey Jacques you may wish to subscribe to the RSS feed.  That is how I learn of all the page changes on the site.

The feed is available is at http://ofbizwiki1.go-integral.com/rss.rdf

Hope that helps.

Steve

Steve Hawkins

Project Manager

Integral Business Solutions

1751 West County Road B, Suite 310

Roseville, MN 55113-4081

[hidden email]

www.go-integral.com

651-631-3144   - Main

651-631-2544   - Fax

651-259-1010   - Direct

612-817-3584   - Cell

Something is really missing in the wiki. You can't be be told that a page you are interested on has changed...

For example here is a (real) message to Ray (it's also on the wiki)

>Ray Barlow 13/07/05
>Attached is the document we have written for users of the POS system (Till Manual_V1_7). It may be a little bit specific to us in areas and it does have a little customisation i.e. we have added two functional >buttons that we thought useful, you can see them on the screenshots.\\
>1) DEL : If you are typing a number on screen and you make a typo this is saves pulling the keyboard out to correct it.
>2) -  (minus) : We use this for quantity corrections, price mods etc.\\

>Happy to provide a patch for those two buttons if others are interested, although may wait until other i18n changes have gone through

----

Great Ray,

I will have a look at Till manual. Maybe you can submit your patch in Jira and I will see for i18n interactions or problem, etc. I will look this week for the Enter key problem on Windows...

Jacques Le Roux 28/8/5

Is there a hope that the wiki may enhanced to add this feature (send an email when the page changes) ?

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Wiki enhancement

Thanks Steve,

OK, done through Firefox, but not as practical as a sent mail, isn't ?
Jacques

Something is really missing in the wiki. You can't be be told that a page you are interested on has changed...

For example here is a (real) message to Ray (it's also on the wiki)

>Ray Barlow 13/07/05
>Attached is the document we have written for users of the POS system (Till Manual_V1_7). It may be a little bit specific to us in areas and it does have a little customisation i.e. we have added two functional >buttons that we thought useful, you can see them on the screenshots.\\
>1) DEL : If you are typing a number on screen and you make a typo this is saves pulling the keyboard out to correct it.
>2) -  (minus) : We use this for quantity corrections, price mods etc.\\

>Happy to provide a patch for those two buttons if others are interested, although may wait until other i18n changes have gone through

----

Great Ray,

I will have a look at Till manual. Maybe you can submit your patch in Jira and I will see for i18n interactions or problem, etc. I will look this week for the Enter key problem on Windows...

Jacques Le Roux 28/8/5

Is there a hope that the wiki may enhanced to add this feature (send an email when the page changes) ?

RE: [OFBiz] Users - Wiki enhancement

Steven J. Hawkins

I use a separate RSS reader from Firefox so that I can see what is new right away.

Steve

OK, done through Firefox, but not as practical as a sent mail, isn't ?

Jacques

Something is really missing in the wiki. You can't be be told that a page you are interested on has changed...

For example here is a (real) message to Ray (it's also on the wiki)

>Ray Barlow 13/07/05
>Attached is the document we have written for users of the POS system (Till Manual_V1_7). It may be a little bit specific to us in areas and it does have a little customisation i.e. we have added two functional >buttons that we thought useful, you can see them on the screenshots.\\
>1) DEL : If you are typing a number on screen and you make a typo this is saves pulling the keyboard out to correct it.
>2) -  (minus) : We use this for quantity corrections, price mods etc.\\

>Happy to provide a patch for those two buttons if others are interested, although may wait until other i18n changes have gone through

----

Great Ray,

I will have a look at Till manual. Maybe you can submit your patch in Jira and I will see for i18n interactions or problem, etc. I will look this week for the Enter key problem on Windows...

Jacques Le Roux 28/8/5

Is there a hope that the wiki may enhanced to add this feature (send an email when the page changes) ?

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Wiki enhancement

Yeah, I use Sage, but I have to remember to look at it, with a mail I can't miss it. That what I wanted to say ;o)

Jacques