[OFBiz] Users - nobody wants this feature??

[OFBiz] Users - nobody wants this feature??

Si Chen-2
Hey there -

Posted this order manager order list feature a couple of days ago on JIRA:
http://jira.undersunconsulting.com/browse/OFBIZ-442

Was surprised not to hear any feedback.  Is it because nobody wants this
or because nobody's subscribed on JIRA or ???

Si

Re: [OFBiz] Users - nobody wants this feature??

Ian Gilbert
Hi Si,

Sorry for the delay.  I would definitely vote for this.  It would be handy
for us.

Ian