OFbiz advertising

Erwan de FERRIERES-3
Dear all,

As OFBiz integrators, we are participating to a big ERP solutions
meeting at the end of the month in France. In our booth, we'd like to
present OFBiz, with a big display focused on the robustness of the
framework. We will also speak on the different functionalities present
in the application, and lot more.
So I wanted to know if there were anywhere I could find more information
or ready to use documentation (after translation !), and if you have
more ideas to help me realizing this document.

- Erwan -

Re: OFbiz advertising

Mike Bates-2
Erwan,

Sounds like an interesting conference.  What information are you
looking for beyond what is on the ofbiz site already?  Something more
marketing friendly, or...?  I ask because we will be creating some
marketing materials for ApacheCon, but we're mostly planning to
repackage information that is already on the ofbiz site.

I would be interested in hearing what you come up with and
collaborating if that would be useful.

Mike

On Sep 15, 2008, at 2:07 PM, Erwan de FERRIERES wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> As OFBiz integrators, we are participating to a big ERP solutions
> meeting at the end of the month in France. In our booth, we'd like
> to present OFBiz, with a big display focused on the robustness of
> the framework. We will also speak on the different functionalities
> present in the application, and lot more.
> So I wanted to know if there were anywhere I could find more
> information or ready to use documentation (after translation !), and
> if you have more ideas to help me realizing this document.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> - Erwan -

Re: OFbiz advertising

Christian Geisert
Erwan de FERRIERES schrieb:

> Dear all,
>
> As OFBiz integrators, we are participating to a big ERP solutions
> meeting at the end of the month in France. In our booth, we'd like to
> present OFBiz, with a big display focused on the robustness of the
> framework. We will also speak on the different functionalities present
> in the application, and lot more.
> So I wanted to know if there were anywhere I could find more information
> or ready to use documentation (after translation !), and if you have
> more ideas to help me realizing this document.

There is some marketing material on the wiki:
http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/jQM

And I'm going to add poster from OpenExpo if I find some time..

Regards
Christian

Re: OFbiz advertising

Erwan de FERRIERES-3
Mike Bates a écrit :

> Erwan,
>
> Sounds like an interesting conference.  What information are you
> looking for beyond what is on the ofbiz site already?  Something more
> marketing friendly, or...?  I ask because we will be creating some
> marketing materials for ApacheCon, but we're mostly planning to
> repackage information that is already on the ofbiz site.
>
> I would be interested in hearing what you come up with and
> collaborating if that would be useful.
>
> Mike
>

> On Sep 15, 2008, at 2:07 PM, Erwan de FERRIERES wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> As OFBiz integrators, we are participating to a big ERP solutions
>> meeting at the end of the month in France. In our booth, we'd like to
>> present OFBiz, with a big display focused on the robustness of the
>> framework. We will also speak on the different functionalities
>> present in the application, and lot more.
>> So I wanted to know if there were anywhere I could find more
>> information or ready to use documentation (after translation !), and
>> if you have more ideas to help me realizing this document.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> --
>> - Erwan -

Today, what we want to do is a 1*0.8m display to present OFBiz. We've
got already one on the Neogia solution (based on OFBiz), and we want to
show the parent ! Just to give you an idea, I put it in the mail.
So, it's a very friendly poster we'd like to put on the wall, with maybe
images, but also words that speak. We have to be concise, people will
maybe juste take a look at our location and then walk away, but for the
time they look, we want them to know what is OFBiz.
I found interesting stuff in your "why ofbiz" website part, and still
looking for more ideas. Today, we think also to :
* functionnal and technical framework
* ready to the basis of your business

--
- Erwan -