Ofbiz entityengine.xml configuration

ladroge
HI
I use postgresql as database and when i configure opentaps with it i can run my application.
For the same configuration on Ofbiz it does not run .
Someone can show me how to configure this file????????
entityengine.xml

Re: Ofbiz entityengine.xml configuration

Pranay Pandey-2
Hello ladroge,

Just go through this link http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/entityconfig.html.

--
Thanks and Regards
Pranay Pandey

ladroge wrote:
> HI
> I use postgresql as database and when i configure opentaps with it i can run
> my application.
> For the same configuration on Ofbiz it does not run .
> Someone can show me how to configure this file????????
> entityengine.xml

Re: Ofbiz entityengine.xml configuration

Nattanicha Rittammanart
Ladroge
   Can you give the exception which you got?
Natty

ladroge wrote:
> HI
> I use postgresql as database and when i configure opentaps with it i can run
> my application.
> For the same configuration on Ofbiz it does not run .
> Someone can show me how to configure this file????????
> entityengine.xml

Re: Ofbiz entityengine.xml configuration

depends if your using Trunk or Version 4.0 of ofbiz.
Opentaps does not have the support of the Trunk version of ofbiz.

ladroge sent the following on 4/1/2008 6:32 AM:
> HI
> I use postgresql as database and when i configure opentaps with it i can run
> my application.
> For the same configuration on Ofbiz it does not run .
> Someone can show me how to configure this file????????
> entityengine.xml

Re: Ofbiz entityengine.xml configuration

This pages has not been updated since 2004 and may not cover the trunk
version of ofbiz

Pranay Pandey sent the following on 4/1/2008 6:43 AM:

> Hello ladroge,
>
> Just go through this link http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/entityconfig.html.
>
> --
> Thanks and Regards
> Pranay Pandey
>
> ladroge wrote:
>> HI I use postgresql as database and when i configure opentaps with it
>> i can run
>> my application.
>> For the same configuration on Ofbiz it does not run .
>> Someone can show me how to configure this file????????
>> entityengine.xml
>>
>> Thanks

Re: Ofbiz entityengine.xml configuration

David E Jones

I'm not aware of anything out-of-date in that page. Of course, if
anyone finds anything please comment so we can fix it!

-David

On Apr 1, 2008, at 10:26 PM, BJ Freeman wrote:

> This pages has not been updated since 2004 and may not cover the trunk
> version of ofbiz
>
> Pranay Pandey sent the following on 4/1/2008 6:43 AM:
>> Hello ladroge,
>>
>> Just go through this link http://ofbiz.apache.org/docs/entityconfig.html
>> .
>>
>> --
>> Thanks and Regards
>> Pranay Pandey
>>
>> ladroge wrote:
>>> HI I use postgresql as database and when i configure opentaps with
>>> it
>>> i can run
>>> my application.
>>> For the same configuration on Ofbiz it does not run .
>>> Someone can show me how to configure this file????????
>>> entityengine.xml
>>>
>>> Thanks

Re: Ofbiz entityengine.xml configuration

Sumit Pandit-3
Did you make following changes In entityengine.xml :-
At line # 52 and 55  use datasource-name="localpostgres"
At line # 307  use *
*jdbc-uri="jdbc:postgresql://127.0.0.1/yourDataBaseName"
At line# 308-09 use
                jdbc-username="yourUserName"
                jdbc-password=""

Also make sure that you have psotgres RDBMS
connector(postgresql-8.1-405.jdbc3.jar) in framework/entity/lib/jdbc

I think this will help you.
Sumit Pandit

Ritz123 wrote:

> What is the error that you are getting?
>

> ladroge wrote:
>
>> HI
>> I use postgresql as database and when i configure opentaps with it i can
>> run my application.
>> For the same configuration on Ofbiz it does not run .
>> Someone can show me how to configure this file????????
>> entityengine.xml
>>
>> Thanks

Re: Ofbiz entityengine.xml configuration

I believe the page does not cover
   <connection-factory
class="org.ofbiz.entity.connection.DBCPConnectionFactory"/>

David E Jones sent the following on 4/1/2008 10:58 AM: