POS and configurable products

Vince Clark
Does anyone know if configurable products can be added to an oder thru POS?

Vince Clark
Global Era
The Freedom of Open Source
[hidden email]
(303) 493-6723

Re: POS and configurable products

G.Venkata Phanindra
Hi Vince M. Clark
         Yes it is possible to add a Configurable product to POS, Once the
product is configured as a configurable products with the set of rules , It
can be assigned to an POS or an ecommerce website.
Regards
Phanindra.

G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

Re: POS and configurable products

Bilgin Ibryam
Hi Vince,

This is the issue for adding configurable products throu POS https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1109
Chris Lombardi show me his patch, it wasnt finished at that time.
You can ask him to see and may be help to finish it.

Regards,
Bilgin Ibryan

Re: POS and configurable products

Evangelina Bowman
Hello Phanindra,

I have created the configurable products and configurations in Catalog Manager. Where do I assign it to the POS/store?

Regards,
Evangelina
G.Venkata Phanindra wrote

G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989

RE: POS and configurable products

Christopher L
Configurable products do not currently work in the POS application.
Products are added to the POS manually, through a set of XML files.  It
would be nice if the POS application would auto-populate from a catalog, but
that's not currently the case.

I'm working on adding in support for configurable products but I don't have
an ETA yet.

Chris Lombardi