Problems with adding to the forums ...

Ian Gilbert-2
Hi All,

I just tried to add some content to one of the forums.  This involved an image, a title (in the
first box), a brief description and then a full descriptioni.

The Following Errors Occurred:

    * the request doesn't contain a multipart/form-data or multipart/mixed stream, content type
header is application/x-www-form-urlencoded

Does the forum application work?

I have attached a screenshot

Best wishes

Ian Gilbert
www.ethicalshopper.net
Fair trade: the alternative choice for your everyday shopping
0845 456 2429

WHAT DO YOU DRINK AT WORK?
We can supply your organisation with high quality fair trade tea and
coffee.  Discounts are available for regular orders.  Contact us for more
details.

Re: Problems with adding to the forums ...

David E Jones-2
Ian,

Do you mean the new forum screens in the ecommerce webapp?

Hans will hopefully have some feedback on it, but could you send a couple more details like which browser you are using and which page/form this error is showing up on?

-David

Ian Gilbert wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I just tried to add some content to one of the forums.  This involved an image, a title (in the
> first box), a brief description and then a full descriptioni.
>
> The Following Errors Occurred:
>
>     * the request doesn't contain a multipart/form-data or multipart/mixed stream, content type
> header is application/x-www-form-urlencoded
>
> Does the forum application work?
>
> I have attached a screenshot
>
> Best wishes
>

> Ian Gilbert
> www.ethicalshopper.net
> Fair trade: the alternative choice for your everyday shopping
> 0845 456 2429
>
> WHAT DO YOU DRINK AT WORK?
> We can supply your organisation with high quality fair trade tea and
> coffee.  Discounts are available for regular orders.  Contact us for more
> details.

Re: Problems with adding to the forums ...

Ian Gilbert-2
Sure thing.  I am using the demo application off the main ofbiz web site (opentravel systems
supplied).  I can't do my own atm due to a very restrictive computer although I'll possibly a
recent svn when I get home to see if it's still the case.

I am using Firefox and this is directly from the ecommerce front pages after the point at which it
invites you to 'Add article'.

L8r

Ian

--
Ian Gilbert
www.ethicalshopper.net
Fair trade: the alternative choice for your everyday shopping
0845 456 2429

WHAT DO YOU DRINK AT WORK?
We can supply your organisation with high quality fair trade tea and
coffee.  Discounts are available for regular orders.  Contact us for more
details.

--
Ian Gilbert
www.ethicalshopper.net
Fair trade: the alternative choice for your everyday shopping
0845 456 2429

WHAT DO YOU DRINK AT WORK?
We can supply your organisation with high quality fair trade tea and
coffee.  Discounts are available for regular orders.  Contact us for more
details.

Re: Problems with adding to the forums ...

Hans Bakker
It looks like your attachements do not arrive here....
If you can give me the steps to recreate the problem, i can have look.

Hans Bakker
ANT Websystems Co.,Ltd (http://www.antwebsystems.com)

If you want to verify that this message really originates from
from the above person, download the public key from:
http://www.antwebsystems.com/hbakkerAntwebsystems.asc

On Wednesday 12 July 2006 22:47, Ian Gilbert wrote:

> Sure thing.  I am using the demo application off the main ofbiz web site
> (opentravel systems supplied).  I can't do my own atm due to a very
> restrictive computer although I'll possibly a recent svn when I get home to
> see if it's still the case.
>
> I am using Firefox and this is directly from the ecommerce front pages
> after the point at which it invites you to 'Add article'.
>
> L8r
>
> Ian
>
> On Wed, July 12, 2006 16:33, David E. Jones wrote:
> > Ian,
> >

> > Do you mean the new forum screens in the ecommerce webapp?
> >

> > Hans will hopefully have some feedback on it, but could you send a couple
> > more details like which browser you are using and which page/form this
> > error is showing up on?
> >
> > -David
> >
> > Ian Gilbert wrote:
> >> Hi All,
> >>

> >> I just tried to add some content to one of the forums.  This involved an
> >> image, a title (in the first box), a brief description and then a full
> >> descriptioni.
> >>
> >> The Following Errors Occurred:
> >>

> >> * the request doesn't contain a multipart/form-data or multipart/mixed
> >> stream, content type header is application/x-www-form-urlencoded
> >>
> >> Does the forum application work?
> >>

> >> I have attached a screenshot
> >>

> >> Best wishes
> >>

> >> Ian Gilbert
> >> www.ethicalshopper.net Fair trade: the alternative choice for your
> >> everyday shopping 0845 456 2429
> >>

> >> WHAT DO YOU DRINK AT WORK?
> >> We can supply your organisation with high quality fair trade tea and
> >> coffee.  Discounts are available for regular orders.  Contact us for
> >> more details.
>
> --
> Ian Gilbert
> www.ethicalshopper.net
> Fair trade: the alternative choice for your everyday shopping
> 0845 456 2429
>
> WHAT DO YOU DRINK AT WORK?
> We can supply your organisation with high quality fair trade tea and
> coffee.  Discounts are available for regular orders.  Contact us for more
> details.

Re: Problems with adding to the forums ...

Ian Gilbert-2
Hi Hans,

The attachements never made it I'm afraid.  Reproduce as follows:

Navigate to http://test.opentravelsystem.org/ecommerce/control/main  =>  Click on 'Ask the
Expert's forum' =>  Go thru certificate request and then login (as 'flexadmin' and 'ofbiz') =>
Click on 'New  Article'  =>  Attach image (from desktop) =>  Put text in first two fields (these
are not labelled as anything and I assume these are 'title' and 'short description' or something)

=>  Click 'Submit query' which results in the error 'The Following Errors Occurred:

    * the request doesn't contain a multipart/form-data or multipart/mixed stream, content type
header is application/x-www-form-urlencoded
'

Alternatively follow all steps as above but skip the image and you will end up with the more
serious looking error =>

The Following Errors Occurred:

    * Problems with the transaction. (The current transaction is marked for rollback, not
beginning a new transaction and aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by:
Service Error [checkAssocPermission]:
contentTo[null]/From[[GenericEntity:Content][characterSetId,null()][childBranchCount,null()][childLeafCount,null()][contentId,10002(java.lang.String)][contentName,test(java.lang.String)][contentTypeId,DOCUMENT(java.lang.String)][createdByUserLogin,flexadmin(java.lang.String)][createdDate,2006-07-13
18:05:20.552(java.sql.Timestamp)][createdStamp,2006-07-13
18:05:20.557(java.sql.Timestamp)][createdTxStamp,2006-07-13
18:05:20.538(java.sql.Timestamp)][dataResourceId,TEMPLATE_TEXT_ONLY(java.lang.String)][dataSourceId,null()][description,test(java.lang.String)][instanceOfContentId,null()][lastModifiedByUserLogin,flexadmin(java.lang.String)][lastModifiedDate,2006-07-13
18:05:20.552(java.sql.Timestamp)][lastUpdatedStamp,2006-07-13
18:05:20.557(java.sql.Timestamp)][lastUpdatedTxStamp,2006-07-13
18:05:20.538(java.sql.Timestamp)][localeString,null()][mimeTypeId,null()][ownerContentId,null()][privilegeEnumId,null()][serviceName,null()][statusId,BLOG_PUBLISHED(java.lang.String)][templateDataResourceId,null()]]
is null. )

Good luck Hans.  Let me know if you need more detail.

Best wishes

Ian
Alternatively