[Proposal] Return History Feature in eCommerce

[Proposal] Return History Feature in eCommerce

Ratnesh Upadhyay-2
Hi Devs,

I have gone through eCommerce application and noticed that we have order
history section there but we don't have return history. So I would like to
propose "Return History" feature in eCommerce application. Please let me
know your views on it.

Thanks!!

Regards,
Ratnesh Upadhyay
HotWax Systems | www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: [Proposal] Return History Feature in eCommerce

Rishi Solanki
+1

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
www.hotwax.co

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 7:13 PM, Ratnesh Upadhyay <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I have gone through eCommerce application and noticed that we have order
> history section there but we don't have return history. So I would like to
> propose "Return History" feature in eCommerce application. Please let me
> know your views on it.
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Regards,
> Ratnesh Upadhyay
> HotWax Systems | www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: [Proposal] Return History Feature in eCommerce

+1

Jacques

Le 28/04/2018 à 15:44, Rishi Solanki a écrit :

> +1
>
> Rishi Solanki
> Sr Manager, Enterprise Software Development
> HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
> Direct: +91-9893287847
> http://www.hotwaxsystems.com
> www.hotwax.co
>
> On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 7:13 PM, Ratnesh Upadhyay <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Devs,
>>
>> I have gone through eCommerce application and noticed that we have order
>> history section there but we don't have return history. So I would like to
>> propose "Return History" feature in eCommerce application. Please let me
>> know your views on it.
>>
>> Thanks!!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ratnesh Upadhyay
>> HotWax Systems | www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: [Proposal] Return History Feature in eCommerce

Devanshu Vyas-2
+1

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.

wrote:

> Hi Devs,
>
> I have gone through eCommerce application and noticed that we have order
> history section there but we don't have return history. So I would like to
> propose "Return History" feature in eCommerce application. Please let me
> know your views on it.
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Regards,
> Ratnesh Upadhyay
> HotWax Systems | www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: [Proposal] Return History Feature in eCommerce

Arun Patidar-2
+1

Thanks & Regards
---
Arun Patidar
Director of Information SystemsHotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co>

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 4:48 PM, Devanshu Vyas <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Devanshu Vyas.
>

> On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 7:13 PM Ratnesh Upadhyay <
> [hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Devs,
> >
> > I have gone through eCommerce application and noticed that we have order
> > history section there but we don't have return history. So I would like
> > propose "Return History" feature in eCommerce application. Please let me
> > know your views on it.
> >
> > Thanks!!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ratnesh Upadhyay
> > HotWax Systems | www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: [Proposal] Return History Feature in eCommerce

Yogesh Naroliya
+1

Thanks & Regards,

Yogesh Naroliya

On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 5:34 PM Arun Patidar <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> +1
>
> Thanks & Regards
> ---
> Arun Patidar
> Director of Information SystemsHotWax Commerce <http://www.hotwax.co>
>

> On Mon, Apr 30, 2018 at 4:48 PM, Devanshu Vyas <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > +1
> >
> > Thanks & Regards,
> > Devanshu Vyas.
> >

> > On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 7:13 PM Ratnesh Upadhyay <
> > [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Devs,
> > >
> > > I have gone through eCommerce application and noticed that we have
> order
> > > history section there but we don't have return history. So I would like
> > > propose "Return History" feature in eCommerce application. Please let
> me
> > > know your views on it.
> > >
> > > Thanks!!
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Ratnesh Upadhyay
> > > HotWax Systems | www.hotwaxsystems.com

Re: [Proposal] Return History Feature in eCommerce

Ratnesh Upadhyay-2
Thanks everyone!!
Here is the jira ticket for the same. <
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-10630>