Setting up a new company

Woyce Batkins
I am trying to set up a new company in ofbiz. I will like to reuse the
chart of account of the demoCompany. What steps should I follow? Can't seem
to find the right anser.

Re: Setting up a new company

Nicolas Malin-2
Hello Woyce,

You can edit this file
https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/trunk/applications/accounting/data/OfbizSetupChartOfAccountsData.xml
and change Company by your own party.

After you can load is through webtools by Import/export tools.

Nicolas

On 08/05/2021 20:20, Woyce Batkins wrote:
> I am trying to set up a new company in ofbiz. I will like to reuse the
> chart of account of the demoCompany. What steps should I follow? Can't seem
> to find the right anser.

Re: Setting up a new company

Woyce Batkins
Thanks again Nicolas. I did just that and it worked perfectly.

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 10:16 AM Nicolas Malin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello Woyce,
>
> You can edit this file
>
> https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-framework/blob/trunk/applications/accounting/data/OfbizSetupChartOfAccountsData.xml
> and change Company by your own party.
>
> After you can load is through webtools by Import/export tools.
>
> Nicolas
>
> On 08/05/2021 20:20, Woyce Batkins wrote:
> > I am trying to set up a new company in ofbiz. I will like to reuse the
> > chart of account of the demoCompany. What steps should I follow? Can't
> seem
> > to find the right anser.
> > Thanks

Re: Setting up a new company

Meozeen
It's important for financial services advertising to comply with relevant laws and regulations, such as those related to truth in advertising and consumer protection. Hostessen Köln must ensure that their advertising is transparent, honest, and accurate in its portrayal of the financial products and services being offered.