Swing Testing

Andrew Sykes
Hi Folks,

Does anyone know of a Selenium-style tool for running tests against a
Swing GUI - like POS for example ;-)
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
http://www.sykesdevelopment.com

Re: Swing Testing

Tim Ruppert
I've only used a pay one, but it is awesome! http://www.qftest.de/

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Mar 14, 2007, at 8:07 AM, Andrew Sykes wrote:

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know of a Selenium-style tool for running tests against a
Swing GUI - like POS for example ;-)
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
Sykes Development Ltd

Re: Swing Testing

Andrew Sykes
Tim,

Thanks for that, I'll report back if we use it.

Incidentally, some of the components are "open sourced" - do you know
anything about that?

- Andrew

On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 08:47 -0600, Tim Ruppert wrote:

> I've only used a pay one, but it is awesome! http://www.qftest.de/
>
> Cheers,
> Tim
> --
> Tim Ruppert
> HotWax Media
> http://www.hotwaxmedia.com
>

> o:801.649.6594
> f:801.649.6595
>

> On Mar 14, 2007, at 8:07 AM, Andrew Sykes wrote:
>
> > Hi Folks,
> >

> > Does anyone know of a Selenium-style tool for running tests against
> > Swing GUI - like POS for example ;-)
> > --
> > Kind Regards
> > Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
> > Sykes Development Ltd
> > http://www.sykesdevelopment.com

--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <[hidden email]>
Sykes Development Ltd
http://www.sykesdevelopment.com

Re: Swing Testing

Tim Ruppert
I do not.  We paid the money and it was well worth it.  We also ran everything from cruise-control and ant which made regression testing way easy.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Mar 14, 2007, at 1:57 PM, Andrew Sykes wrote:

[...]

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment