Users - Approving an Order

Nguyen Minh Triet

Hi

I am looking at the OrderManager application and ran into an error when I tried to approve the Order:

The Following Errors Occurred:

  • Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException: Service invocation error (Service target threw an unexpected exception (null))

Minh

Re: Users - Approving an Order

David E. Jones

You'll have to look for the details in the log file, they don't
typically get sent to the browser...

-David

On Jan 31, 2006, at 1:00 PM, Nguyen Minh Triet wrote:

> Hi
>

> I am looking at the OrderManager application and ran into an error
> when I tried to approve the Order:
>

> The Following Errors Occurred:
>

> Error calling event: org.ofbiz.webapp.event.EventHandlerException:
> Service invocation error (Service target threw an unexpected
> exception (null))
>

> Minh

Re: Users - Approving an Order

How about a screenshot of the order and a log file?  Some details so we
could figure out what might have happened?